Vallium 41

###########################

Sana watch Yuqi who busy walking around big room that had three bed and it obviously for Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu who will be at Areal kingdom tomorrow.

She know how much they three meant for Yuqi, but for Sana, she confuse. Jeongyeon and her still in good terms but lately, Sana distance herself whenever she saw Jeongyeon hang out with Blackpink.

"Y-yuqi."

"Yes, Sana?"

Sana rub her nape as sign she hestitate to speak what she keep and Yuqi notice it. Her action to tidy the big room was stop when she see Sana look different than usual.

"Is everything alright, Sana?"

"Yeah! I am, its just....."

"Just?"

"Does my action that time really hurted everyone so much?"

"What do you mean?"

Sana sigh and walk to window where she can watch boys training with Kyuhyun and beside them were girls who busy warming up while laughing.

"I ran away like a coward, leaving Jeongyeon alone with Jun and Jeonghan. I used her for popularity, money and position to myself. I became selfish, didnt listen what Tzuyu and Dahyun adviced me. I became so rude to the others until i felt that my apologize is not worth it."

"Hey....Sana."

"I know! Im so useless here and even to you guys! I dont have basic fight skill like Jeongyeon, i dont even know how to make real friends when past kept lingering in my head and i.....im too coward."

Yuqi take a deep breath before take both Sana hands and cares it make Sana face her. Anytime she can cry but Yuqi wont allowe it.

"You are not coward, Sana. You just wanna protect yourself by running away. Your action on passed is not affected to who you are now. Yes, maybe you so bad, but look at you now! Jeongyeon forgave you and treated you her own bestfriends like you guys used to be! You are not useless, see what you learned? You had basic fighting skill now and its not too late to learn more."

"Will everyone accept me as their friends?"

"Of course! Im so happy that i get lots of friends including you!"

Sana bit her lips to hold the tears making Yuqi pull her into hug. At this time, Sana feel free from problem she have been burden in her shoulder.

"No wonder Mina, Tzuyu and Dahyun love you so much. You are great friends that i ever met."

"Everyone deserve second chance, so use it wisely. Im sure everyone forgave you and forget the past."

They break the hug and Sana wipe her tears while show her warm smile to Yuqi. She know this is the right time she fic her mistakes. If Yuqi words can open her hearts, then Sana must do what she suppose to do.

"Yeah, but except one."

Yuqi tilt her head in confusion, nit understand what Sana refer by who not forgive her yet. She follow Sana eyes to where boys training with Kyuhyun.

"How i wish your brother didnt hate me anymore."

"Jun?"

###########################

Boa touch Mina shoulder who have been spaced out for half an hour insde her room. Mina turn and give Boa some space to seat beside her.

"I thought you joined others bring Kezzy to play at river castle."