Vallium 27

##################

Yuqi......

Jane? I mean Sorn? Why your voice sound gloomy?

Yuqi....this is my last exist in your mind....

What?

Im sorry but this is end...i will be gone forever and not gonna back. Curse are always a curse. I knew this time will come. Im happy that i get to be with you even we just met in your mind.....

Why you have to go? Maybe there will be spell that can broke your curse!

No.....i deserve the punishment. The time i get curse i also made a mistake that cant be forgiven. So now i will just gonna say last thing about Eunhyuk.

What is it?

Eunhyuk really used a black magic. There is nothing you can do if you stab him with sword. He is immortal.

Immortal? How about Nickhun? Or my father? They two also alchemist like Eunhyuk!

Yes they three are alchemist. But Eunhyuk change his power by used a black magic. So his body become more strong and immune.

What the fuck?! Then how can we defeat him? He had Got7 and that disguisting couple!

Maybe you and Jaemin need to cooperate together. Like looking and learning about new spell. You two had different witch spell book. So maybe Jaemins book had the spell you looking for.

But how can we communicate with him?! I only knew to call death people, not portal call. Even in my book just had several spell about enchanted thing.

Ask Yuta for help. And you had your two friends!

Yeah if they not human.

Be gentle to them. Like you told Jun to be. Does you everthought Sana like a good person to your brother?

W-what?! Sana?! I dont know...if she can change to be what Jun ideal girl. He more to attract to a girl like Dahyun or Mina. I mean they two soft and bubbly. Tzuyu might can be as she matured enough.

Yeah but its not too late to Sana change. We dont know maybe one day she will be mature and attract Jun attention.

I dont care. Well Sana its not bad as if her attitude change. But its Jun sight not me.

Change back the topic. Does your brother and Jeonghan found the extermintor?

I dont know. It almost night.

Its fine. If they found them, maybe you also can cooperate with them to defeat Eunhyuk.

Its Yuta idea actually. He want to use them and we just follow him. Well if they want. But i cant forget how they catched us that time. They also took Mina blood.

Hahaha! But its already past. But maybe there is something you can made Eunhyuk weak.

Huh! Really?! What is it?!

Relax...it was a sword that coated with antidote.

Antidote?

Yes. Antidote was made by mermaid blood, elf sword and frost the sharp one. A vampire must be the one who try first to see the check. When its working, you and Jaemin can made him weak. So when he was at weak time, there is your chance to defeat him.

Mina, Tzuyu and Dahyun can made it!

Easy to you. But actually no.

What? Why? They all unhuman that can made the antidote!