Vallium 4

#########

Dahyun walk in this midnight with just phone and handbag on her. Hoodie cover her face and slowly get in the storeshope. Walking in small jungle to her house was a shortcut. She now can hear those hissing and howling around her. The bubbbly face in her face gone and change to be a ace eyes. She count to 30 slowly as the mystery sound get closed to her.

"25...20...18....14....13....11.....7.....4....3....."

After 1, she quickly throw silver knife to east. As expected, a werewolf fall with knife stuck at it throat. It slow breath hard but Dahyun just pull the knife out and wipe it. She heard a exterminator siren and rush go far from werewolf. She even covered her head back with hoodie and run to her house.

"They coming."

V and Jimin out from van and see the werewolf stand and run away. Jin and Jungkook groan they late but what pull Dahyun attention was why they chase those unhuman so much since five years ago? But she dont want to think about it much. So she just wash those knife and keep in her handbag.

#########

"Shit!!! We missed again!" V groan and punch the van door. Jimin point the tree with torchlight and no uniqe figure there except owl and bat sleeping." So far Rose already track this location and how come that werewolf run before we can even shoot?" Jin questioned as they so rare missed their target. But whenever they get location around here Brooklyn, unhuman always despite from them." Dont you think maybe there is unhuman here help each other?" Jimin shrug as three of them look at him." After all, unhuman can change to be human figure. And im sure all around people us might unhuman too." Jungkook try to add more conclusion they had. V grin and get in the van.

Jin drive back to their place extermination. Jimin throw the gun and seat like nothing." Hey get that beast?" Jennie come and cross her arms as she see none of them had sweats or tired face." Tch! There is no chance! That beast wolf despite again before we can shoot it!" V rage voice like he really cant accept it. Lisa come and frown as whats the big deal?" So yeah its just one. Font take it biggy problem. After all we spotted another unhuman out from USA." Jungkook ditvh his mouth as he care about it." Huh? Like we go out here and just take vacation. Sound really chill! Thanks!"

"Yeah like always missed those shoot."

"What you say? After all im a fighter not a detector!"

"Huh well the location and a smart gurl like me wont here if those bitch dont know how to use a laptop."

"Those bitch more have polite mouth than you!"

"Can we just stop! Now go boys go your own dorm cell. Take a line rest! Lisa back to your seat." Jissoo step in to be a matured older. Jin get up and pull Jungkook out from glaring Lisa. While Rose not even care what hapoend and what aruguments they had behind her.

Jennie go to her and check what she doing. "Are it done about the paper planned?" Rose stop typing and show anothet page slide to her tablet." For that we had a another minutes to finish it. But for now, there is no unhuman at Brooklyn at all. The werewolf a while just lose and nothing to biggy off." Rose explain as she know what Jennie gonna asked her.

##########

"Fuck you!"

"Shit the hell!"

Those words out from Wonwoo and Mingyu mouth. The night was chill until Vernon open his mouth talking about the Jeongyeon Birthday Party. "Come on~! We dont usualy go some fun place. So why not we go to release tension?!" Mingyu look at Wonwoo who focus on his laptop."As you may know we cant to closed with people." Vernon whine at him." After all Tzuyu is not bad at all. She just cold face not cold body!"