Vallium 36

###################

"Ayo Yuqi. You ready?"

"Are you sure with this?"

Yuqi ask Jun as soon they all now at living room meanwhile they two stands at stairs. Yuqi already discuss with Jaemin and Kyuhyun. The creator want them all teleport to Jaemin place, Areal Kingdom. She thought only her and Yuta but not expect Kyuhyun told her to bring all of them imcluding Bts and Blackpink.

"I think this is the best way to keep us safe especially you."

"Are they all will okay to portal there? I mean especially the human. I wonder what they feel to run away from their own world."

"Just do this. Got7 hunt us nonstop and you alreday sent the letter for our buddies at idle dimensions right?"

"Dont worry. I already sent it four days ago. Im sure they all knew our planned and soon we will get the respond from them."

"Well im gonna check the others."

"Wait!"

"What?"

"You and Sana fine right?"

He look away before go after replay her with shake his head. Yuqi pout and a bit annoyed how stubborn her brother is. But before she can take a step, something shine on her right side. She look and find a floating letter. She take it and quickly keep it after suprise Jun call her.

"Come on! We all ready to go!"

She rush stand in middle and the living room already fill with them surrounding circle her. The sofa and tabke alreday out a side to give a space for them. She see Blackpink and Bts feel nervous and at same time scared so was Sana and Jeongyeon. Yuta, Jun and Jeonghan just relax and let Bts hold theit hand.

"Before i open the portal, remember trust each other and stick as one team. Eunhyuk will know now we all gone from human world but soon i and Jaemin will find a spell to forbid his warrior find us. So be ready."

Blacpink and Bts take this chance to run away. They already decide this and not regret it. They had enough and totally cant stand live under Eunhyuk command. Last thing they get from him was he told them to look for Yuqi and Yuta which they actually already know.

Sana and Jeongyeon dont have choice but follow or not Got7 might sense taht they involve with unhuman.

Yuqi mumble her spell after make sure all of them already hold each other hands and Jun hold her shoulder.

*glinch!*

They all fall down at green ground. Everyone groan in little hurt and one by one get up to stand. Yuqi chuckle to see Jin was laying above Jungkook and not to mention Jimin foot was at V face. Jeonghan totally let his hand smack Jun stomach without any sorry on his face.

Jeongyeon and Sana accidentky bumo their head soon they stand up at same time. Meanwhile Blackpink got overlap each other.

"Good teleport express, Yuqi....."

"Sorry Jeonghan."

They all get up and see there is castle just beside them. So they all follow Yuqi to go there and without take more than 10 minutes, they stand infront the big castle that look new renovate.

"Who you looking for?"

"Im Yuqi, a Nickhun niece and so was Jun, my brother. This is all my friends."

Before he can answer, a voice cut him and all turn to the person.

"Yuqi! Jun!"

"Jaemin!"