Vallium 31

######################

Mina walk follow Kezzy whenever he go. Until they stop at water fall that made her not see the castle anymore. But she remember the way to out from this deep forest.

She knelt down and touch the water. Its not so cold or even hot. Its just warm and fine. Kezzy lay at under tree leaving Mina wash her face.

"Wah this was peaceful! This water really comfortable to use. And the color of it was like magical!"

Cant deny how beautiful the way waterfall infront her. Suddenly there is something shine attract her eyes.

"Hey....Kezzy....wanna go there?"

Kezzy look at her and get up to stand beside her. She point the cave that was shine inside with river pass by. She walk meanwhile letting Kezzy follow her behind. The cave was empty but above her like a star. Lots of shining rock surround them.

"If this really my kingdom, i decide this is my secret place."

Her eyes like hypnotise by all shining rock and clear river pass their way. Kezzy touch the paddle and without hestitate the wolf hop in to play made Mina giggle.

#######################

Yuqi and Yuta go to the beach after Jun and Jeonghan dropped them there. They see how well they two with exterminator team. Bts slowly change into soft person and get closed to vampire. Bts not denied that having a connection with nonhuman was not bad at all.

Even Blackpink sometime met Yuqi and shared information they get for her. They so obssesed with Yuqi cuteness even not cared how she mad when they keep pinching her cheeck.

"You ready?"

Yuta ask her as they now standing at edge of beach to prevent people notice them. The spot they choose was perfect with cover the big rock surround them. Enough only two of them hiding from human.

"Yes i am. I have been dying to end this puzzle of war. We get the clue then we know what to do. Also we still need to bring back six of them. I miss Mina so much. Its been three weeks i dont get to see her face."

"Yeah yeah. Dont be dramatic know. Just let out your spell."

He push her making her a bit piss off. She glare him before facing the water under her feet. She memorise the spell she looking for like a same spell Jaemin used to communicate her. The water slowly round in circle until showing Jaemin face.

"Jaemin!!"

Jaemin look his around finding the voice calling him. Yuqi keep say his name until Jaemin spot a middle mirror infront of his wardrobe. He gasp and quickly go to the mirror.

"Yuqi?!"

"Oh my god! You okay? Uncle is fine?"

"Jesus...im so worried about you. Im fine and so was that old man. Wait, i call him."

Jaemin out from his room and pull Kyuhyun hand at dining room. Kyuhyun at first was dumbfound why this young witch rudely pull his hand until they stop at Jaemin room. There when he realise Yuqi figure at mirror.

"Oh Yuqi?!"

"Uncle! Im glad both of okay...."

"Dont freak our much. We two just fine. And i see you get the magician profiler."

Yuqi turn to see Yuta cross his arms doing nothing. Not say much, she pull him to stand beside her. Yuta nervous bow to Kyuhyun knowing he more younger than that creator guy. But Kyuhyun just smile while Jaemin wave friendly to him.