Vallium 6

###########

*Dor!*

Jimin succeed shot the unhuman at it shoulder to make it sleep for a while. Again another silver bullet hit those wild werewolf. V quickly throw the electric net to trap those unhuman. Jin almost get attack from vampire but smart he is use a mirror straight at moon so it will be blind for a while before he can shoot it.

"Thats was fun!" V jump excited rnjoy their work on this night. About their planned at middle city Brooklyn was succeed but not take a step to attack them as many people there."How the girls doing?" Jin asked to Jungkook."I dont know but so far Jennie and Rose go to had their fun with yeah~you know, wild boys at club."

"Wanna go there to celebrate?"

"We can go but after send these stinky creature to HIQ. And you,V better you clean your gun."

Jimin usher him as he was tidy their weapons and throw at their back seats. Jungkook strongly pull the net and lift the unhuman to their van."Lisa text said that we had relax time for 2 days." Jin inform them when they in the van."Nice! I need my spa time before we attack another location." Jungkook scretch his arms and eat his cookies."Well i gonna take my daydream till night without ending." V lay back and play his phone. All was tired fighting all unhuman they chased this 3 hours.

They were really proud with their job and this has been going for 7 years since the exterminator built. They still remembered about 5 years ago when there is big thing happend pull eberyone life eventhough some of them was innocence. But work is work. Professional and never regret what have they done.

There is no back time and its true.

What most pain when all people die was their beloved one but because of rule and power, they changed to be not pity or had any sympathy.

This hurt them but that was past long ago and now they get up as a strong one. What exactly they dont know that this job was a wrong thing they ever choose.

Secret may be reveal once a battle happend.

#########

Jaemin throw his spell at the fake board tree. He keep do the same as he want to master his power. Witch cant be weak and thats what he live on. I must be what dad want but at same time i will show that im not a weak witch that he thought.He get up and mumble his spell. After he confirm its complete circle, he throw at the real tree. Finally its broke and fell down. That fake tree not gonna help him. Instead it make him feel shit.

"Good job, dear."

He turn around to see his mother clapping while smile proud to him. He sigh and sit down at middle field."Whats the sudden pull face?" Tiffany cupped her son face as he just silent and play with the grass."I dont know mom. Was dad really desperate turn me into like him?" She cares his hair and tidy his shoulder."Well Jaemin, he had his own excuse to this. But i believe this is a good choice to make you more stronger than you thought."

"But mom! Im doing good as witch. I-i dont w-want to be alchemist. After all you are fairy! You can maybe change this pain live to be more happiness."

Tiffany look away when she see how oleaded her son eyes."I cant dear. All was wasted. Human are too greedy. What they had never be grateful. Even so they want more than what they had now and that change their own live to be more bad." Jaemin process her words but frown after that." But not all human are greedy. Some of them had good act and you must gave them a good deed to make their life better."

"I know but still i cant."

"And why that?"

"We all getting older year by year. Our age not same like human. Time always wasted as they forget what they are. I remind you, Jaemin. If anything happend to mom and dad, find Uncle Kyuhyun."