Vallium 20

################

"Miss!"

Mina open her eyes again. She can feel how loud grumble her stomach. Hungry. Yes she not eat yet since two days ago. Her hair messed and even her body can be seen turn skinny. Her dried lips and even dont care if her face was a bit dirty. She groan her body as a voice call her.

"Miss! Wake up!"

She raise her head and looking for the voices.

"Here! Right here!"

She look infront her. Elf man? She crunch her face and slowly straight her body. She still feel sweat in her hands. The way iron grill cover her hands full to her wrist. There is no point if she get up or try to walk.

"You are elf people right?"

The man quickly stand up and try to control his voice to her. She see there is two or three people inside jail.

"Yes! We all get attack that time and they lock us in this jail. Not just us, there is a lot of elf people there! Miss, you must get out from here!"

"H-how?! What power you have to free me. And did you think i know how to use this power?!"

"Miss.... you the only one who powered here. This is dark red dimensions. Here was located above a sky. We all believe you can saved all of us."

"This is crazy...... even i will get free from here, im not even sure if i can help you all out! No one gonna saved all of us.... not even single person..... its impossible....."

"Please Miss....dont give up....we will wait all of you be more strong. We cant do anything here anymore but just wait here. Prince Soobin and Princess Sunmi already get killed by Prince Mingi."

Mina stop cry and closed her eyes. She look down and try to think something. Her necklace stop shining from those days ago. But dark crystal inside still showing it.

"I will try to figure out."

She stop the conversation between her with him. But she felt something cool on her hands. The iron slowly frost around it and follow the grill until to the wall. She begin to scared but at same time she try to figure what exactly happend and how.

#################

Jimin and V walk to HIQ with calm face. But when they get in to meeting room, blacpink and others bts had serious face. They slowly take their seat and face them with frown.

"Mind to tell something we missed?"

V ask them and none of them want to open their mouth. So Jimin nudge Jungkook arms. He just groan and throw small paper to Lisa. She glare him and sigh when Jin and Jungkook usher her to speak.

"Fine! Actually we all saw leader Eunhyuk with several mans inside his office room."

Jisooo add, "They were called Got7 if im not mistaken. And there is one couple there. The room fill with dark and smell a bit smoky."

"We accidently peek them and heard their conversation. They were talking about witch and another werewolf that you catched it one weeks ago." Jennie explained to them.

"No wonder he barely came to us and ask how the mission. He had another army to handle of." Jin retorted.

"Believe me, once he get what he want  he wont remember us as his favourite exterminator. Like is this we get after many years with him and sacrifice our preacious life for hunting." Jungkook cross his arms and grin his teeth.