Vallium 26

##################

Kyuhyun get in the small woods house at the forest. Like Jaemin told him, it surround by books. There is some of journal, diary and notes. Also paper that was arrange at edge of table. He walk to check every books that was old but still the write not faded. Jaemin said only he the one know about this house because he built it. But what there is a lot of types book that not suit his taste?

As he open every drawer, he found one medium box. He remembered that Jaemin said he going to check around people at outside castle.

He open it and found its a bit dusty so he blow while wiping it away. He a bit hestitate to take thing inside as his eyes was glue. He see some picture of Nickhun, Tiffany and Jaemin as one family. Its so pretty photo. But why some of it was not good at all? The answer was Jaemin not smile much on every photo. Baby, toddler until young teenage. Jaemin smiling like true kids. But when his age hit old teenage to now, no single sincere smile from him.

Now Yuqi was 179 and Jaemin was 187. So the age difference of then was not far much. Yuqi was happy on her life with Jun. The tragedy when their parents died at young age almost dark their lifes. But Nickhun raise them as he also felt the pain losing his brother.

Kyuhyun remembered the time when he playing with Nickhun along with his brother, Donghae. They two really closed so much made him jealous because he the only child of creator.

But tragedy when family Donghae get killed by one of enemiest that once was really scared by all the dimensions. But at same time Donghae the one who defeat it and now maybe he was proud of Jun and Yuqi now.

Jaemin happy that time he had friends also cousins in his young life. But now three of them had nothing. Kyuhyun sympathy to them after see the next photo when two family smile happy in one group.

He get up and spell the box so he will keep it. He take one of diary beside his left. When he open the pages, the write was not like Nickhun. But as he look under the wrote line, it was Jaemin. The pages told that Jaemin writing about his lifes. Starting he complaining Tiffany burn cook, Nickhun wet his sofa until Jaemin baby teeth gone. He chuckle as he found Jaemin story was adorable. He spend his day time in Jaemin secret house. But as he notice sun tell its almost night, he get up and out from the place.

When he arrives at castle, he found Jaemin was sitting at dining table. So he go to greet him.

"Jaemin?"

"Oh uncle! How the house?"

"Yeah i check it. Not gonna critics but your complaining in your diaries was fun to read."

Jaemin roll his eyes when Kyuhyun start to tease him.

"After all mom really bad cook. Believe me, she tried to bake a cake but end up she made rock."

Kyuhyun laugh as Jaemin start to talk Tiffany past mistakes.

"How the people out there?"

"Ah they all fine! They start to farming their plant back and i told the armies that still survive here to help them built their house back. When i check entire place, our people still many. Some of them manage to run and save their lifes far from here."

"Glad to hear that. But how much armies left?"

"Mmmm about 200 to 300? Thats still not enough but i hope there is more than i thought."

Kyuhyun pat his head and get up to his room. As he look at Nickhun photo, he sigh in heavy thought.

"I dont know Nickhun. I hope i can stay survive until this war end. Jaemin need a father figure like how you used to be. If im gone, i hope there is someone Jaemin can find to replace both of us to take care of him."