Vallium 5

############

Wonwoo calm reading his book like always a nerd do. Under tree with white table, they relax themself. Mingyu just finish his assignment on laptop without even trying to make conversation with that monolid boy.

"Hey boy!"

They look up and found Sana and Jeongyeon standing with innocence face. "Yes? What do you want?" Wonwoo polite ask them as they just smile but yeah woman had their own smile with million reason."We just want to talk with you. Alone." Jeongyeon suddenly pull Mingyu from him making they confuse. Sana quickly sit front Wonwoo. He back a bit when her face like almost near him."What you want talk about?"

"You will going to Jeongyeon birthday party right?" She put a pleaded eye to him and it make him uncomfortable a bit."Im not sure. Its depend on three of us." She pout and began to talk something random meanwhile Wonwoo just read his book back even he reply some her question. While Mingyu and Jeongyeon at library. They talk some random too and Mingyu wish to get out of this zone. Imagine bully with populer together in one library talking something stupid shit? How gibberish it is!

"I heard that you know how to play piano and record it."

"H-how do you know?"

"Oh i got my way to know it. Why dont you give me listen to it?" He frown and slide his body far a bit from her when she try to pleaded with near her body to him." Why would i?" She clutched his shirt like scowling girlfriend making some students stare at them." Oh please~."

He release her hand from him and tidy his shirt back. He sigh in frustation and give in her pleaded."Fine just one." She giggle and really make him disguist.How i hope Wonwoo or Vernon here to help me out.

Wonwoo more focus on his book and dont ever care what that squirel girl talk about. More fact, she was complaining about her tiredness shopping, study and whatever woman always do. Like seriously?! Is man gonna understand what she talk about. It making him more bother and cant concentrate with his book.

"Did you hear me?"

He look up and find her almost annoyed face."Sorry i did but i dont understand what you trying to point. After all im reading book now."

"You so boring! Urgggh! Im gonna go!" She hit the table and leave him alone. He just shrug off before his eyes stuck at one of place that where under tree was beautiful smile was laughing.

###########

"Hahahaha! Dahyun! You not suppose to swallow back your nostrils! Its disgusting!"

"Hello! That time camera almost snap so i had to be perfect in picture on time!"

Tzuyu hit her shoulder meanwhile Mina laugh. How can Dahyun told them about her highschool graduate photo make her forget all the tension."After all im the most glowing there." She proud herself and show more about her photo to them. But suddenly after their fun talk done, she change the topic. "Hey, you guys gonna go right?" Like knowing what she talkinv about, Mina and Tzuyu face drop. Mina choose to silent meanwhile Tzuyu lay back. She thriw het face annoyed."Huh like if he just pity on me!"

"Tzuyu, he didnt push you to be his partner but you know its the only chance we can beat Sana and Jeongyeon."

"As simple for you, Dahyun. Vernon willing to be with you not because pity but he save you. But that brat Mingyu really had sharp mouth."

Then silence come as they look at Mina. She throw ger face avoiding those eyes. That when she saw Wonwoo talking with Sana. A smile from him make her hurt a bit but so far she sure herself that they are different level. Suddenly a hand wrapped her neck.