Vallium 30

##################

Yuqi sigh with her gloomy face. Maybe she in period woman or just bad mood. But the truth is she was missing someone. Not just one person but many. She miss Vernon who always with naughty idea and his prankters. She miss how protective Wonwoo are to her like she was his younger sister.

Mingyu who always be a good listener and good adviser whenever she down. Dahyun always with her bubbly side make her happy and laugh. Tzuyu who might be savage but a matured friends that she can depend on. Mina is the girl who like a true mother to her. How she felt her mother was her side whenever Mina take care of her well.

Sorn......she miss her so much. The way they met without see her face, she dont care but what she care was how she is get through her punishment. What her mistakes that she cant back. And how lonely she is now thinking Jeongyeon and Sana still distance each other. Jun and Jeonghan start to get well with Bts meanwhile leaving Yuta with her.

"You thinking about your buddies, right?"

She startle when there is vouce behind her. But she sigh when see it was Yuta walking to take seat beside her. The way night company the atmosphere at rooftop kinda chill and relaxing.

"Sort of..."

"We dont know how their now but we need to believe they can take care each other. Does it obvious?"

"What obvious?"

Yuta look at her making her tilt her in confusion. He smirk and look back at sky.

"The way they together are perfect. But what block them to get well each other was ego. They cant find a chemistry between them made them look distance  to be closed."

"Well too get closed need a time, Yuta."

"Yes it is. But you guyd told that trio Kims have been living here for 6 years and collage at Brooklyn for 3 years. They three knew the girls there. So why only Vernon closed to them except Mingyu and Wonwoo?"

"Mmmmm maybe because they two not interest on girls? Or because their status as nonhuman that time?"

"It can be count. But now, did you sure they can get well?"

"What you mean?"

"The dinensions you portal them, you knew it name?"

"Er....Nymphyia?"

"Open your spell book. And read with me about Nymphyia world."

She open the book and flip every page to look the Nymphyia world. When she find it, she slide her body to get near Yuta and share the book to him.

She read it until end but still dont get it meanwhile Yuta already cross his arms. He smirk when he already knew something at same look at the view city.

"I still dont get it....."

"Haish this kid! So slow! Nymphyia is name of princess, the daughter of King Vict and Queen Alexa right?"

"Yeah?"

"She died due her high fever right?"

"Well true...?"

"And the kingdom now dont have any king or queen. That book wrote that Queen Alexa swore that her princess will reborn back one day after she spilled her blood on Nymphyia grave."

"So what are you trying to point?"

"Tomorrow, look a communication spell. We will talking with Jaemin and Kyuhyun. That time you can ask Kyuhyun about Princess Nymphyia."