Epilogue

##############################

3 years later~~~

"Is she already sleep?"

"No, your highness. Queen is inside the library."

He nod and walk to where his queen is. When he open the door, he see she didnt facing him but too focus reading a book while standing beside bookshelf.

"Dahyun?"

She turn and show her smile before put the book and walk to him. She carefully hug him and cares his temple before notice his shirt is dirty.

"What happend to your collar?"

"Oh! Well...the dragon seems didnt want to go waterfall to wash itself. Not surpirse when he accidently sneezed and the fire spitted on tree inside forest. Thats why im taking too long at outside."

"You okay?"

"Yeah im okay! Dont worry, Dahyun. So? Hows is he or maybe she?"

Dahyun giggle before cares her belly where there is little creatures inside. Vernon also put his hand on her while gently cares it. He startle when the baby inside kick and made Dahyun laugh with his expression.

"Wow! The baby kick so hard. Is it hurt?"

"Little but im used to it. Dont worry, another 3 months and the baby can see the world."

"You should already sleep now."

Dahyun grin herself before follow him out from library and walk to their room. Vernon cares her back while helping her guide her step so she and the baby safe until they get inside their room.

"Well i cant sleep when you not beside me."

"I will join you once im done shower."

"Vernon."

He stop walking and turn to face her. Dahyun sit on the bed while cares her belly, look concern about something. Vernon still waiting her to speak and she sigh before stare his eyes.

"He still remember us, right?"

Vernon look down after understand who she mention about. He sigh and nod to sure her that what she ask is positive answer.

"He still, but the answer still same. He stay with his own stance. Its hard to change his mind."

Dahyun feel down and thats make Vernon uneasy. He didnt like the mood Dahyun had on her pregnancy. She always easy to feel down and then cry. He hate it and what he have to do is console her until she smile or laugh. Vernon put down his towel before sit beside her and hold her hands.

"But we still can made conversation with him through letter like usual. Im sure he read all the letter we sent to him. Its just...he choose to not reply us but i can feel he get share our happiness story."

Dahyun smile and put her head on his shoulder. He cares her hair gently and play with her fingers where the ring placed.

"You should sleep now. Its not good to stay late night when baby need to had enough sleep. Im sure if your friends here, they two will nagging for an hour."

Dahyun chuckle and slide herself down while Vernon pull the blanket until her chest. He kiss her temple and when she finally close her eyes, he stand up and take his towel back to shower.

"Im sure he still love us."

###############################

A door close as soon a person get inside the room. A crown were put it gently on royal desk and the eyes stay on person who busy looking outside.