Vallium 45

##############################

"Master, what we have to do now?"

"Calm down, tomorrow.....its their end of their life!"

Eunhyuk get up from his seat and stand front of Got7. Jb who stand infront of him back off to protect his members as soon Eunhyuk step near them.

"I want five of you crush them into pieces. While the vampire? Dont make them fly anymore! So annoying to see those trio boy who always ruin my plan. Also to that duo head, flying everywhere and protect that witch! I want her spirit!"

"Its been three days, master. Are you sure they didnt plan something to crush you?"

Eunhyuk laugh by Jackson question. His voice become loud made 7 people inside his room confuse and feel uncomfort how their master being odd for no reason.

"So what? I have black magic and it more power than them! I even can use my magic to destroy all of you in just a minute!"

Eunhyuk glare made them gulp their own saliva. At same time they feel little hurt how Eunhyuk never appreciate their hardwork as his saviour. Got7 look down as soon Eunhyuk make a step to them.

"If its not me who create seven of you, then you all never had werewolf body and cant fly like vampire. Be grateful that with my dark magic, all of you still alive until now. So, dont ever disappoint me, or else.....you will end up like Sorn."

They still didnt dare to raise their head but enough to nod as their understand. Suddenly a door knock from outside, without waiting Eunhyuk permission, two figure get inside with arrogant face while scoff to Got7 in mock tone.

"Yeri....Mingi...."

"Master, we so bored to waiting for war tomorrow. Why cant we just do something nasty thing? Go to Areal kingdom and make some noise a while?"

"No need werewolf girl. I had my own way to destroy them. Just stick to our plan, destroy all Boa and Kyuhyun kids that i have been dying wishing they all die!"

"Wont you realise, that you add more revengeness inside them to you?"

*bamp!*

Eunhyuk suddenly stomp the tabke made nine people infront of him startle and look at him in disbeliefe. His eyes were fuming in anger but only Mingi who remain calm. For him, his question is just ordinary and nothing biggy to fuss of.

"Who cares?! I take what i want! No one can run from me neither try to beat me! Remember you two, if you fail to fight against them, i will drown you inside firefall!"

Yeri slow her action, busying chew her bubble gum and look away as soon Eunhyuk eye really fuming in ager to them. Got7 remain silent and didnt dare to sound a little while Yeri and Mingi akeays being confident one. They thought Eunhyuk really like them as his saviour.

"Soon....i will rule world with dark magic i created. And there is no one abke to beat me even my own old friends...."

###############################

"Are you guys ready?"

All of them nod as soon Jin sit between Jisoo and Jimin. In twenty people, they circle around on beach with bonfire in the middle to warm them. Tonight, they decided to gather as one team for last time to spend as tomorrow, there is no laugh or even fun day for them.

Blackpink hold their hands together as one line, trio Kims hold their shoulder to grip their distance as siblings, Bts do the same like them meanwhile others wrap their arms together.

Jun and Yuqi who sitting beside each other, hugging side as they all went silent before Jaemin start to talk.

"Since everyone here, i wilk start first this conversation."