Vallium 21

#################

Mina scream in pain when she felt a hot on her hands. The way the burn to iron grill made her more weak. She try to keep her breathing normal as they stop. How ugly smile plastered at infront her right now. Even there is man leaning against wall behind her while smirking in happy.

"Oh, sweety. Its not hurt much. You just can frost it. Oppps! You just weak witch after all. You dont even know how to use it. So sad, Mina."

"D-do you t-think you can hurt me, c-can make t-this war easy, Yeri.......?"

"Oh why not?! Hahaha! Dont forget now are three days you here. Dont you think something? They not even looking for you or even save their 'precious girl'."

"T-they will be h-here! They w-will get more s-strong than you guys!

Yeri grip her hair making Mina groan more pain. Anytime she can turn to werewolf. But lucky she under Eunhyuk command, she still hold her temper. Mingi throw toothpick away from his lips and stand near them.

"Relax, baby. Get back. Its my turn."

Yeri pull away her hair and go behind him. Mingi knelt down and hold Mina chin to face him. She not gonna cry but her eyes already turn blue crystal. Its not like its herself at all. There is half inside her. Mingi not even care and take that as her mood color eye.

"I will make this conversation simple, Mina. Who your master?"

"I dont have master."

"You sure?"

"Im born to be power. Human or witch,  i live without master. There is no one can be my master or not, my creator will do something."

"Ah~ you mean Kyuhyun? Did you still believe he still alive?"

"Yes! There is no one of us died as we all slowly become strong together as one family!"

"Wow~! Family? So touching words!"

"Oh believe me....having a peaceful family are the most everyone dream. No evil gonna ruin our lives and thats we had been doing to fight it."

"You sound confident about your friends but forget about yourself."

"I rather die than seeing my beloves people suffer! Like how we all hold pain when watch you killed your own and only family you had!"

Mingi growl and quickly stand up. He pull Yeri out from her jail. But since Mina was lock inside, they didnt need to lock the grill jail. Before they can go, Mina stop them.

"Remember, Mingi! Or even Yeri! Once this all ends, not gonna care who wins or lose, dont regret how dirty your deeds now! There might no chance you will had others forgiven! Even late Soobin and Sunmi!"

Mingi glare at her but Mina not scared for it. Her eyes turn more bright blue and suddenly Yeri feel a bit shiver but relieve realise Mina still weak after she heat her hands grill.

"They two might also will give you their revenge one day by god helps. So.....be carefull to the death cousin you killed. They are everywhere watching you....."

Mingi and Yeri quickly go away from jail placed. Mina sigh and her eyes turn normal back. She groan as her head more pain now after her hands burned. She not even know how can she had that braveness to speak rude to them.

At first she was hurt and scared when Yeri heat her grill and slowly she start to be confident with Mingi. And not even realise how brave she is try to threathen them. But she a bit proud of herself. Maybe confident really must in her body.