Vallium 1

There is nothing special day as the girl with brown hair and mini bang wall to her locker."The uni wont silence for once on the morning." She complain in her mind as she open her locker.

Everyday in morning there is no quite sound around university at Brooklyn. The country who never peace with voice but yeah its worth to be there. But it will silence if the exam come.

"Pssh! Who love exam? Ewww!"

"Mina!"

She turn to ser her one of bff, Tzuyu rush to her."Cant you believe what i heard last night?" Tzuyu like a excited tone eventhough her face show straight like no emotions." What is it?" She pause her actions to take what she want inside locker and face her.

"Like hell there is 3 people died at Australia without knowing why the reason they died." Mina frowned as she dont ynderstand at all. People dief without knowing why? Like seriously how?

"How?"

"I dont know but they said their inside body burst out." Mina gasp as she was disguist to it. She shiver herself before they notice another bff come."Guys! How summer break?" The bubbly face show up and guess who make then chuckle?

"Dahyun, a summer break just three months nothing special." Tzuyu cold face give to her and open her locker who not one meter much frim Mina. So she just continue leaving Dahyun and Tzuyu chatting. She too focus looking inside locker until one person stand beside her right.

"Good morning Mina." She turn and startle a bit as it was a populer guy in uni greet her. She shy reply back before both continue."Hi Wonwoo." Then a sudden loud voice come making some students there suprise. But trio girls and Wonwoo not react much.

"Yo hello Trio Freak!!"

"Vernon! We not a freak! You are! Jeez the morning start with frog face show up." Tzuyu mock him as Vernon greet them like a rude but yeah since they are friends like umm you know annoyed guy with trio? Guh nevermind."Wonwoo! Are you done with last essay chemistry?" Vernon shot Wonwoo with leaning beside his locker.

"Dude, i told you last night to do by yourself. But you too stubborn going out at midnight."

"Nah i have done it but only last graph. So?"Wonwoo lock his locker and roll his eyes. He leave him there and go to his class. "Hey! Yishh what a useless brother he is! Mmmm.....Mina~" She not talk much but handed her note before folloe Wonwoo behind.

Vernon act like he winninb ceremony and show off her note to Tzuyu and Dahyun. They two just make face duh and leave him before Vernon pull his tounge. But yeah there is big hand choke his neck back making him startle." You know what? You still need to pass your last exam before all gradute without you."

"Come on Mingyu! Not always taking note but i did pass the exam with chill marks." Mingyu his middle brother just shake his head before pull Vernon to their history class like others go. Whe they get in, trio girls already seat at left with two line behind them.

Meanwhile two of them sit at middle line table with Wonwoo. He as always silence and just read his books. What a nerd guy but still populer. Not loke trio girls. Beautiful and nerd still not populer. *bang!* Loud door open and all not suprise with it. The diva girls are coming!

Yup the orange hair girl and hazel eyes girl walk with arrogant face taking their seat at two line behind trio girls. A bully still be. Jeongyeon and Sana are the duo girls who guy admired but never pull attention to Wonwoo, Vernon and Mingyu.

What? You think those three guys will like the bully like them? Hell bullshit! Dont ask how trio girls closed to Vernon. Attention! Only Vernon friends with the trio. It because he had bright and naughty side that Wonwoo amd Mingyu not had.

Weird but yeah all sibling must had it. Well what more annoying? Vernon more hang out with trio girls and not interest with his duo brother as they two are not fun at all. Boring brothers detected! Dahyun? She innocence and bubbly person but huh~a dramatic girls.

Mina? She so soft add polite but she too worried something small even people found its not problem at all. Mother vibe check! But millions no way for Tzuyu. She might like a cold girl but hello? She smart and a fighter spirit. What a hard girl to tackle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats for first chapter for them! So still stay tuned until this story go further! Love you guys!

Covid might hard to all but promise to take care okay?! Stay safe everyone as its the only way we can communicate each other!🤧

Sorry too for making Sana and Jeongyeon bad characters😁