Vallium 15

###############

"Hey! I get track this several unhuman here!" Rose shout making bts and blackpink run to her table. She point 7 red dot at the screen."Did you know if they are men or girl?"

Jimin ask and she try to check the computer." Yeah there is 3 man and 4 girls." She answer and Jennie check the location."It was at edge of LA. Hmmm after all LA already no longer exist 5 years ago." All look each other and think their plan.

"I think we should go take them." Jin suggest making all wondering his opinion.

"Yeah what Jin said is true. Maybe take them to London HIQ. So we will investigate them there while figure out what they actually do." Jungkook try to defend Jin suggest.

V nod and Blackpink just agree while setting up all their thing to go London. Meanwhile Bts straight get ready all weapons before start to go LA where Lisa already send them the place.

"This time make sure we get them." V remind them and they just nod and drive their motorcycle.

"Did you think this will be go on as usual?" Jisoo asked three of them.

"What do you mean like usual?" Jennie ask back as they was confuse with her question.

"I mean...like we have been doing this as exterminator for more 6 years with Bts. I feel like guilty inside whenever they caught unhuman." Jisoo explain and all stop doing what they do now. They four take a sit and face each other.

"For me...huh yeah you had some point there. We never know where unhuman come but they sometimes look not dangerous at all."Lisa give her opinion.

"Actually i had read some old article and when they mention non human, i think they must had something they wanna do at human world." Jennie add her words.

"Yeah..i always wonder why we caught them and kill them. They might not had any wrong but just they must be rough as we caught them even hurt them without let them be in peace." Rose sigh as she flashback her experience.

"Now. Its better we move on. But this time try to be gentle to unhuman. They might attack us when one of us hurt them especially bts. They too obsess with perfection work." Jisoo shake her head and get up to continue their work.

##############

Yuqi suddenly wake up in middle of night. She check the clock and it was 4 am. She sense something wrong and get up. When she try to use her sense, she figure out there is several energy coming to them. Yuqi quickly go to others and wake them.

"Guys! Wake up!"

Without Yuqi help, Mina already get up and stand behind Yuqi who busy wake the others.

Vernon yawn and half woke up."What happend Yuqi....?" Yuqi pull him stand up and gather all together.

"I sense several energy here! It like a human find us hiding! We need to go!" Yuqi talk fast and they all panick.

"I think there is no time to pack everything! Yuqi, spell Tzuyu and Dahyun weapons into small ring so they can use whenever they get attack!" Mingyu instruct her and she quickly take Tzuyu and Dahyun with her. They two show their bow, arrows and silver knife to her and Yuqi murmure her spell. 'dèformatione'. When it slowly turn to ring, both rush wearing it. Mina feel cold to her necklace and it was shine making boys face her."Mina your..."Vernon utter." This will take a time but im fine." She sure them to not worried but her eyes was half turn to crystal making them more concern. When all was ready, they all run out from mall. Before they can reach their jeep, a gun almost shot Dahyun.

*dor!*

They all stop and face the motorcycle that was stop infront them. Four person there quickly trap them into circle. A gun pointed to them and what most important Yuqi on their middle circle. The trio Kims more out from their surround to make sure the girls fine.