Vallium 40

############################

*knock knock*

Everyone turn as they hear a door were knocked by outside. The library that were filled in silence become attention to a person who open the door.

"Oh, miss Boa?"

"Hello young peoples."

Boa step inside to where they six gather in big table. Boa notice the table full of book where it all about dark magic, generations of creatures and some of them are about kingdom history. Mina, Dahyun and Mingyu sat on the chairs while Vernon and Wonwoo sat on table leaving Tzuyu standing beside Dahyun.

"I see you guys being wormbook for a day. No wonder some butlers and maids said six of you at library since last night until afternoon."

"Yeah, just wanna add more knowledge about unhuman, dimensions and some of history past. But for me, why this library doesnt had any comic?!"

Mingyu smack Vernon nape made some of them glare him. Boa frown in confusion when hear a word comic. Tzuyu who notice it explain to her.

"Comic is a book full of image and the dialog had some jokes to make the readers laugh."

Boa nod and leave the for a while to where some bookshelves beside them had books about battle dimensions.

"Hey, guys."

All of them turn to Boa again when she show a big book that look old but unique as it cover with green mud colour.

"You wanna meet your friends from Areal kingdom?"

They all wide their eyes and was about to open their mouth when Boa raise her hand. She put the big old book on table and open some random page with her magic. Six of them go closer to her and watch what Boa up to.

Boa raise her hands and suddenly, the picture show up from the page she open.

"This, is the battle 200 years ago where Areal and Domino kingdom being one team, fought together against Gurunda kingdom

"This, is the battle 200 years ago where Areal and Domino kingdom being one team, fought together against Gurunda kingdom."

"Wait, Gurunda? Last night, when i make a research on dimensions history book, that dimensions is rich with gold treasures and silver rock."

"Yes, Mingyu. But what makes the kingdom bad is when dark magic powered the places. You must know who behind of it, right?"

"Urghh, Eunhyuk. That demon."

Tzuyu scoff follow by others. Boa nod and zoom little the picture make them furrow in confusion. The big creature standing at top of cliff with bald head.

"This is Garantua. He is the legend of viking pack. He always won every single battle and this battle happend when he and Gurunda cooperate to destroy Areal and Domino. But they lose as dark magic is not stay long. Thats because of Queen Tiffany."