Chapter 141

Leo walked into the room just as the polyjuice potion began to wear off. He felt his legs begin to shorten and he almost stumbled to much laughter from his friends.

"Shut up," Leo said through gritted teeth.

"Such a bad mood for someone who just got laid," Blaise smirked.

Leo shot his friend a filthy look as he slumped backwards onto a chair. Everyone looked at him expectantly.

"I don't know what Viktor sees in her," Leo said with a grimace. "I don't know how I got it up."

Cass wrinkled her nose. "I'm going to pretend I never heard that."

"What was your excuse for leaving after?" Harrison asked over Draco and Blaise's laughter.

"I told her that Karkaroff was expecting me back," Leo said.

"Good," Harrison said. "Now she'll be even more infatuated with Viktor, and she'll forget about yesterday afternoon."

"What if Viktor says something to her?" Pansy asked.

Harrison's face hardened. "If he knows what's good for both of them he won't say anything."

Ginny's face hurt from smiling so much. As she walked to the Great Hall for breakfast her head was held high and her eyes were sparkling. She had stayed up all night going over what had happened with Viktor, and she still couldn't believe it. Her, Ginny Weasley, had lost her virginity to Viktor Krum.

Ginny was too busy thinking about Viktor's hands on her that she didn't realize when he stepped right in front of her.

"Sorry," Viktor said, as he caught her from falling.

"Viktor," Ginny said happily.

Ginny threw herself into his arms and kissed him. She felt Viktor freeze and she pulled back.

"Are you ok?" Ginny asked.

"Am I ok? Viktor asked. "I thought you vere mad at me. I hurt—"

"Oh," Ginny interrupted, her cheeks staining pink. "It didn't hurt." She frowned and looked around to make sure they were alone. "Well, it did, but not as much as I thought losing my virginity would."

Viktor froze and Ginny's frown deepened. "Viktor are you ok?"

xxXXxxXXxxXXxx

Viktor swallowed as Ginny's words sunk in. The moment the words had left her lips anger coursed through him and only years of occlumency stopped him from exploding. He didn't have to be told, he knew exactly what had happened. Why Harrison had told him to stay on his ship. So that he could… Viktor couldn't even bring himself to think about it.

He had never meant to fall for Ginny. She had been just a young girl, a simple assignment. But he had fallen for her quick wit, her shy smiles, and her occasional bursts of confidence. And because of that her innocence had been stolen by someone who was supposed to be Viktor's friend. Viktor should have been her first, or a nice boy, not in such a twisted way. Viktor's hands clenched into fists.

He had thought he could see her get hurt. He had thought he could do his Lord's bidding. He was wrong about the former, so was he wrong about the latter? He had never before cared about causing people pain, but knowing that Ginny could've been hurt, it made him feel like throwing up. He didn't know if he could continue on doing this.

Why had Harrison done it? As punishment for Viktor falling for Ginny? Because Viktor had tried to keep Ginny away from the Slytherins? Viktor knew that he would be punished for going against the Dark Lord's wishes, but he had never thought Ginny would be the one to suffer.

A gentle touch pulled him out of his thoughts, and he looked into light brown eyes. He knew he couldn't tell her the truth, or both of their lives would be forfeit.

"Ginny," Viktor said in response to her concerned look. "I'm glad I didn't hurt you." He grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry, but I have to be somewhere this morning, it's for the second task." He smiled at her. "Ve vill meet for lunch, yes?"

"Ok," Ginny said, she looked confused. "If you're sure your ok."

"Positive," Viktor said.

He leaned down and kissed Ginny gently. He watched as she walked away before storming towards the Black Lake. Harrison and Fleur always went for walks down there on Sunday mornings and Viktor wanted answers.