ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I'll be there in a bit" The boy named Ranboo said

The wind today was very strong. It felt like someone was controlling the wind. the weather became more gloomy. The clouds were beaming darker. The sun hiding behind the clouds, preventing any sunlight.

"Hey kid" A hand was placed on the shoulder on Ranboo.

Ranboo turned around and saw a female with black hair and cat ears. "Yeah?"

"I need you to come with me. It's important" Clem grabbed his wrist and started leading him to the snowy place.

"But I have work to do-"

"Its your sister" She interrupted.

"Sister?" He questioned. He has no memory of a sister nor a family. The only memory was him waking up in a burning village a few month ago.

That same village Y/n attacked a few months ago.

The only reason why hes still alive is because he slept in a basement.

"I dont recall having a sister." Ranboo said.

Clem stayed quiet as the floating island came into sight. He felt something heavy but warm in his heart when that girl mentioned that he had a sister.

How could he forget. It's a family member.

Clem picked up the tall enderman and launched herself up to the island. Terrified, not terrified of the girl but the height and how fast they went.

Clem landed safely while Ranboo was shaking. Clem, again, grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the house.

Opening the door harshly and seeing Yuki and Iris on the couch. Jealousy rushed up to her head but ignored it and ran to Y/n's room.

Clem busted to door open and Phil's soften. Of course, it's sibling love that might work. Y/n's face was more cracked than before. Small enderman particles were seeping out.

Ranboo's eyes widen. That's the girl he met at the tree, the one who failed to catch a rabbit. His heart started to burn. Why does she look so familiar. Why is his memory loss failing him. He wants to remember her. Why does she feel so important to him.

"Hi Phil" Ranboo greeted. Phil replied with a 'hi mate'

"Ranboo, I need you to somehow fix Y/n" Clem said.

Ranboo looked over at the female who was sleeping with small cracks on her face. The man next to her was none other than Techno.

Ranboo looked around and saw nothing useful. His hands with a small t/f/c ring. He looked around once more and saw another ring laying on the night stand. A red and green ring that resembles his eye colors.

He walked to the nightstand and grabbed the ring. He puts it next to his ring, trying to remember anything. He walks up next to Y/n and grabs her hand.

He slides in the ring on her index finger. He sets down her hand on her stomach and waited.

Phil was still stressed, Clem was tapping her feet, and Ranboo's hands started to shake.