two days in arizona

Start from the beginning

anna nods her head, "it's nice to meet you," john smiled at anna, "it's nice to meet you too,"

the beck household helped anna and layla take their suitcases into their house smiling as anna and layla continued to hold hands walking inside layla's home.

anna looked around the house looking at decoration, "this house is beautiful," amy smiled, "awe thank you," she said thanking her daughter's girlfriend as john and ty took the girl's suitcases up to layla's bedroom.

liberty amoré has been layla's best friend ever since middle school where liberty saw layla crying from a boy in their class had taken a toy from layla's hand with liberty stealing the toy back handing it to layla who stopped crying, playing together with liberty.

and they stayed best friends throughout high school with the two girls glowing up in freshman year with their braces coming off, with layla trying out for the girl's soccer team and liberty trying out for cheerleading where the two girls then become two of the popular girls at their high school, with the boys wanting to be with them and the girls jealous wanting to be layla and liberty.

—————

"liberty, hi!"

layla picked up her best friend who ran into her opened arms lifting the 5'4 off of her feet spinning them around, "i have missed you so much," liberty and layla both pulled back.

with liberty introducing her 6'0 brunette headed boyfriend to the couple, layla looks back to anna, "um, lib this is my girlfriend anna, anna, this is my childhood best friend liberty,"

liberty smiled remembering when layla came out to her in freshman year, "hi!" liberty said cheerily embracing anna in her arms with layla hugging brad, liberty's boyfriend in her arms.

remembering brad from high school, he was the lacrosse player who played with girl's hearts, "so i see you've got brad out of his player phase," brad and liberty both chuckled, "yeah i guess she did,"

he said placing a kiss to liberty's head smiling, "so what are you doing now? like how's tiktok?" layla smiled getting into a conversation with her childhood best friend holding anna's hand in hers also talking to brad and anna.

brad looked at layla, "i see you're still doing good on tiktok, huh?" layla nods her head, "it's fun to do and make, especially with people i have met through tiktok," liberty smiled at her best friend, "definitely,"

"so how'd you two meet?"

layla and anna looked at each other then to their friends, "oh, that's a long story," liberty and brad both smiled, "we've got time,"

—————

layla was now sat around the restaurant's dinner table with her family and anna, "how's everyone's day been?" layla asked her family who smiled at layla's concern, "good,"

amy looked at her daughter seeing how happy anna had made her daughter compared to how emma had made her daughter feel, "who wants to say grace?" john asked, placing his hand out holding layla's hand in his.

"i will,"

layla closed her eyes, with anna furrowing her eyebrows seeing ty have his hand stretched out to her, anna placed her hand in ty's hand now closing her eyes, "thank you god, for the food you put on your plates, and for my amazing family and girlfriend,"

everyone smiled at that, "amen," everyone said their amen's opening their eyes moving their hands from each other's hands before digging into their plates in front of them.

"so.. lalo, what happened with society Las Vegas?" tatum asked making layla turn to her older sister, "oh, there was just some racial hatred being thrown around and i just didn't want to be apart of it anymore, you know?"

they nod their heads, "especially with my music career, i need to be careful since it's hard getting into the music business," anna looked at her girlfriend, "for you it's not, especially with your angel voice, anybody would be lucky to have you to their label,"

"you're like one of the popular artists on tiktok," layla smiled at her girlfriend's reassurance, "thank you,"

layla said lightly leaning her head aganist anna's shoulders slightly smiling, anna placed a kiss to her girlfriend's forehead, "how's karina and the girls?" amy asked anna and layla, anna slightly clenched her jaw, "um, karina is back at home living with her mom,"

anna nods her head, "and the girls are fine, i know emma said she misses talking to you mama," amy smiled at her daughter, "emma is such a nice girl,"

layla nods her head, "how's her and that boy zack?" layla ran her hand through her hair, "they're okay, they are definitely one of the strongest couples on tiktok,"

haley could see anna was uncomfortable with the topic, "so how's the apartment? i hear it's big, i know for sure, i'll be coming down and staying in one of the rooms,"

layla nods her head, "of course, i have loads of space," she said with anna nodding her head, "she bought such a big apartment when it's only her living in it,"

layla shakes her head, "no, sometimes everyone sleeps around in the bedrooms or the theatre room," tatum looked at her boyfriend, "theatre room?"

layla nods her head, "oh, i'm definitely gonna be going to your apartment soon," layla chuckled along with everyone else, "i'd like that," she said to her family who now smiled at her.

they all started to go into conversation with layla on her iphone making a tiktok about how attractive she finds it that her mom and anna are getting along, she ran a hand down her face chuckling, seeing the video playing back making her smile before posting it to her spam account.

john looked at his daughter seeing how anna interacted with his daughter and how she treated layla by smiling at her rubbing her thumb over layla's knuckles.

"so i guess you know about layla's allergies," john said to anna who nods her head, knowing she was now being questioned by her girlfriend's father, "dad, she knows,"

layla said to her father, as she stopped filming for her youtube video running a hand down her face, looking to her iphone texting emma back on what she was doing.

everyone was finished with their dinner, layla sharing the bill with her girlfriend who convinced her parents to let her and anna pay for their dinner, "let's go home,"

layla stands up stopping in her space when she sees her ex boyfriend, "oh, my god," tatum looked to where her sister was looking seeing the guy who had broke her sister's heart, "what's he doing here? isn't he supposed to be in new york?"