The actress smiled as she clinked her glass against Lisa's. Although she felt it was a shame for a man like this to be taken, when faced with Jennie, she couldn't possibly hate her because she saw how much hard work Jennie had put in.

Naturally, everyone treated Jennie as their junior sister. Although she wasn't young, for those at the top of the entertainment industry she was definitely their junior.

This was because many of them had experienced even darker and dirtier incidences. For them to get to where they were today, they had broken many teeth along the way.

"Who said I can't handle it?"

Perhaps because Jennie had drunk a little, she ignored the people around her and directly held onto Lisa's arm.

Lisa did not resist and allowed her to cling to him before leading her to the side to rest...

Plenty of people saw this and started squealing in excitement.

It was obvious they were partially revealing their relationship; all that was missing was an official announcement...

Of course, everyone believed Lisa was serious with Jennie. Before Jennie, he had never had any rumors or scandals with another female.

Jennie was the first one!

The first one to make everyone envious!

"Hey, did you guys notice Zhen Manni's expression?"

"Let's not talk about it. When she first arrived, I seriously thought she would win for sure."

"To be honest, here at Manoban Entertainment we have a culture of helping each other. If Zhen Manni is to stay in Manoban Entertainment , I don't feel comfortable with it; it's like my heart is being constantly stabbed. Think about what happened to Suzy for example."

"I know right! In this family of ours, it's OK not to be friendly, but it's definitely not OK to hurt others!"

Zhen Manni heard the discussions that were happening around her. The hurtful taunts and ruthless laughter seemed to be all directed at her.

Over the years, she had done so much for Manoban Entertainment and suppressed Star King for them. But, what did she get in the end?

Just one single Jennie was enough to make everyone turn their backs on her!

With this thought, Zhen Manni suddenly gathered her courage and walked past everyone straight over to Lisa and Jennie, "President Manoban, I have been in Manoban Entertainment for many years and have never done anything bad to the agency. However...today, I feel that Manoban Entertainment is no longer the Manoban Entertainment I once knew."

"I don't understand. Manoban Entertainment has always had high standards in ability, but she..." Zhen Manni pointed to Jennie who was standing next to Lisa, "...what right does she have to join Manoban Entertainment ? I'm sure everyone here at Manoban Entertainment is bothered by this."

After hearing this claim from Zhen Manni, Lisa swept his eyes across her and looked at the people standing behind. They innocently shrugged their shoulders...

They were all gesturing that the so-called 'everyone at Manoban Entertainment ', did not include them!

Lisa leaned back on the sofa. His eyes were sharp and contained a sense of ridicule and contempt.

"I am really happy that you have come to talk to me. Because this shows that Jennie has threatened your position."

"Don't tell me you aren't being biased towards her. We are all from the same agency, but how come she gets to have you as her personal manager? No artist has ever held any importance in your eyes, why are you treating Jennie differently?"

If the other people present were asked about how they felt at this moment, most would definitely be yelling: "Zhen Manni, you are being too brave!"

Others felt she was being so sour, she deserved to lose all her teeth!

"Do I need to report to you about who I want to manage?"

"Don't you think your actions make it hard for you to convince others?"

"Hard to convince others?" Lisa asked the people standing behind Zhen Manni. Everyone responded by shaking their heads.

"President, that is absolute nonsense!" the crowd replied.

"Lisa, you are a hypocrite! You've always said that you hate people that play tricks, yet you are the one that plays the most tricks..."

"Zhen Manni!" someone yelled, wanting to stop her. Did she bring her brains?

"Let her speak," Lisa said coldly as he waved his hand gesturing for them not to stop her.