first day

Santana POV

"Sannn hurry up we are going to be late" Quinn screeched from across the road while I was rushing out my door.

"Bye Mija" my mum said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Awe Sanny so cute" Quinn cooed while smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Put a damn sock  in it Fabray and drive, we don't have all day."

"Yeah says the one who literally made me wait 10 minutes while you did god knows what up there" she quipped back.

I can't believe it's the first day back, the first official day of the new school year I thought.

———-

"You coming Lopez?" Quinn said while nudging me out the door "I need someone to laugh with at that hobbits expense please."

I chuckled and linked her arm with mine as we walked into hell. Obviously heads turned, I mean come on it's Quinn and I, the two hottest pieces of action at this joint. Plus, just knowing that the new cheerleading squad is happening this year we will be the top bitches even more so than we already are. We both had been on the Cheerios the year prior so we were all too familiar with this process, we weren't nervous at all. On our way I suddenly felt a jerk of my waist and turned around to see Puck smirking. He reached out and turned me around to face him.

"So am I seeing you tonight babe?" He said with a sly wink. To be honest it kind of repulsed me, but like he was fun so we just hung out every now and again.

"I have tryouts tonight but call me." I replied. He slowly leant down to my lips

"oops sorry gotta run bye Puck." I said while dodging his lips and stepping back.

"Ew you guys are so gross." Quinn scrunched up her face while looking back at Puck for a few seconds too long.

"Well this is me, ill meet you outside your last class for tryouts Q"

"Sure, see you then" she gave me a quick hug and walked past down the hall where I could no longer see her. I walked into my class and sat at the very back by myself, no one was ever brave enough to ask to sit next to me. Good, because I hate people.

Buzzzz. I looked down at my phone and saw a text from Puck, great.

From Dipshit: hey babe can't wait for your call tonight ;)

Ew I thought and turned my phone off.

———

"Q over here"

Quinn and I walked over to the gym

"Bunch of sloppy babies" the blonde cheerleading coach shouted through her megaphone as a short girl sprinted past with tears streaming down her face. Quinn and I looked around the girls that filled the gym, trembling out of fear, huh they don't stand a chance. Quinn and I seemed to be the only ones keeping their composure, well us and someone else. I looked over to a tall blonde, I could only see her back but from only that she looked to be completely in her own world. She wasn't focused upon a word of what that absolute tyrant coach was yelling to us girls. As soon as the tall blonde turned around to eye off who else she would be up against for tryouts her eyes caught mine. I felt my cheeks flush as I instantly recognised who she was.