19 - Let's Play Spy (2)

Start from the beginning

"He's there alright. He picked up the phone and yelled at me something about he didn't want to eat," Fyre said. It was clear in his tone that he was keeping in his anger, making Tian Zi think. Since he guessed that Jonathan was being imprisoned in that room, most probably the Alpha was angry about being pestered whether what he would eat. Surely, Jonathan thought Fyre was one of the hotel staff. Of course, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out but Fyre wasn't happy being yelled at. He doesn't have the patience to tolerate Jonathan at this moment.

"If so, then you can't just march over there and yell at him. You'll be kicked out of the Hotel the moment to stood in front of that door," Tian Zi said which Fyre already know but he believed he will manage somehow. How else will he be able to get inside that room if he doesn't force himself in?

Clicking his tongue, Fyre began walking but, he only took three steps before Tian Zi stopped him again pulling his arm close.

"I have a plan. You can walk inside from the front door of that room without a problem if you just listen to me," Tian Zi offered and this time there was a smirk on his lips. When Fyre interrupted him earlier, he thought he would have to put up with the Omega's complaints about Jonathan the whole day but now the situation had turned interesting. He had been dreaming for this day to come and finally it has arrived. He can finally put all his knowledge and equipment into use.

"I don't like that smug smile on your face, so no!" Fyre watched how Tian Zi's expression shift from one to another before firmly strongly disagreed. Even though it hasn't been that long since he met Tian Zi in person, something is telling him that he'd suffer if he let the Alpha do what he wants.

"Uhh, come on. This is nothing dangerous, you'll only have to wear a disguise. You can talk to Jonathan when you're inside and we even might be able to smuggle him out. It'll be fu--- I mean, I'll be easy. I promise," Tian Zi tried to convince holding Fyre's shoulders, even shaking it a little. This is an opportunity he couldn't slide. 

"Mo Tian Zi, what are you playing at...!? I swear if something happens I'm going to fucking beat you first then that bastard,"

"Nothing will happen if you follow my instruction. I'm not playing at all," Tian Zi replied with a smile. This is his chance to do something this exciting, he'll do anything to convince the Omega.

"Fine! What's your plan then?"

"Great, first of all, let's borrow a maid's uniform," Tian Zi said excitedly before ushering Fyre to the living room. Meanwhile, hearing Tian Zi, Fyre frown. The Alpha mentioned he will have to wear a disguise but now the maid's uniform is being mentioned. He couldn't help but think about what the Alpha was trying to do.

"Don't tell me you're going to make me wear it?"

"Of course I am, you think I wouldn't get noticed if I wear it? It's a perfect disguise for you since you're small and have that face. No one would recognize you," Tian Zi said like it was the obvious thing ever. Well, it was true that Mo Tian Zi wouldn't look good in a maid's uniform but it's not like the maid's uniform was their only option.

"Can't we just borrow a different uniform? Like maybe from a male staff,"

"No. If you wear a uniform meant for males, you'd be found out right away. Marjorie Wood is a meticulous woman so she'll surely warn the guards to look out for us.  Additionally, room service personnel on that floor are all women. Anyway, we have no time to spare, time is running out. It's almost lunchtime," Tian Zi argued and even lied about the room service personnel being all women but it is true that if they just wear a hotel staff uniform, their faces would be recognized. Meanwhile disguising into a different gender would be effective. 

Although he also lied about Marjorie Wood looking out for Fyre, there's still that possibility since they were the ones who have been with Jonathan the most in the past months.

"Still I don't want to do it. It's embarrassing to wear women's clothing," Fyre listened to Tian Zi and he was convinced a little but the thought of him wearing women's clothing again made him shudder. He may be an Omega but he's a male at heart, he prefers women as his partner, and the fact that his parents used to raise him as a girl to save up money for his clothes through hand-me-down from Remi was a memory he wanted to forget. He was wearing female clothes and his school's female uniform until he was in middle school and it was only when he became high school student that he finally started wearing the male student uniform and had been recognized as a Male Omega since then.

It was such a long time ago but those days are the times he didn't want to relieve simply because a lot of his classmates and even neighbors think he was helpless and needed a man to help take care of himself being that he was a female omega. His prideful personality does not allow him to endure all that. Omegas are used to look down upon especially in the rural areas where he used to live but Female Omegas had it more difficult than Male Omegas. That's just how it was before unlike now where Omegas are slowly gaining their rights and sitting in high positions in the society.

"Fine. Then you have no choice but to wait until Older Brother Hanlu's wedding to talk to Jonathan. You know I'm only trying to help you but if you're unwilling then I can't do anything about that," Tian Zi suddenly said sounding upset making Fyre twitch. He was forced to choose between Remi and his pride. In the end, he chose Remi and sighed in defeat.

"F-Fine! I'll do it just this time," Fyre yelled at the end to which quickly brought enthusiastic smiles on Tian Zi's lips while his mind gone wild to the things he wanted to try.

"Really!? Great! Great! Don't worry, I'll be staying in the room above it," Tian Zi replied making Fyre frown but he no longer replied and just nodded in defeat. However, one thing he wondered about and wasn't able to ask was why does Tian Zi have to stay in the room above Jonathan's room? He remembered that room didn't have a balcony so staying in the room above it wouldn't help if things didn't work as planned. Of course, it would be later on that he will find out why, as well as the fact that dressing up as a female maid was completely useless.

* * *

To be Continued...

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

A/N: Hi Lovelies, thank you so much for waiting. I hope you haven't forgotten this story yet. Anyway, I am officially starting an update schedule of two chapters per week (Every Wednesday and Sunday). I know it's slow but if you want to read more, you can visit my patreon or buymeacoffee page to read up to Chapter 70 of this book. I have also signed this book to a platform called NovelCat so if you want to support me by buying the chapters, you can also visit my page there. Of course, this is optional but Chapters should be advanced there. It's not locked yet but it will soon. All links on my bio.