𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Thirty-Three; Adrenaline Rush_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

Billie's pov

I stand up and applauded when Roselani's beautiful ballet performance ended. Everyone around me stands up as well applauding for her. Roselani bows and smiled thanking them. The curtains closed.

She got asked to create her performance. The Blind Ballerina, Christmas Miracle. This was the last show of the four sold-out shows she has performed. Now, I wasn't the only one who admires her. Everyone is curious about the skills of the blind girl.

It's just like Stevie Wonder. He's blind but plays beautiful piano, singing is also his specialty. He's famous and appreciated. Should Roselani be called, Roselani Wonder? I shook my head. That doesn't fit her, Roselani the most beautiful ballerina I have ever seen. I nod. That sounds better.

"So-. Birthday girl, we have the whole day! What do you want to do?" Roselani asks when we walk out of the theatre. On the way, Roselani got compliments from the visitors of her show. I smiled wanting to hold her hand, but I got reminded that our family is walking right behind us. "We can go to the beach having a fun day there, barbecue with our families."

"That's an excellent idea, Roselani!" My father smiled at her. "What do you think, Billie?"

I nod. "Yeah, sure!" My phone buzzed, seeing a message from the whole crew and Darryl. Wishing me all a happy birthday in the morning. "We should invite Hei and Kai over. I will text them."

"Don't tell me they haven't wished you a happy birthday yet!" Roselani groans, rolling her eyes.

"It's too early, b-. Rose. They probably are still asleep." I assured, texting them apart. Even though I'm thinking that they are together at the moment. Since they are dating, their contact with Roselani and me isn't there as usual. Which is fine with us. We are glad that Kai and Hei are dating.

"We are going grocery shopping, is there something you want for your special day?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, that thing Nalani makes. It's so delicious!" I smiled biting her lip, the thought of that snack makes me almost salivating. They laughed, Roselani smiled.

"I will make the Hawaiian Malasadas for you with much love!" Nalani smiled touching my cheek. I laugh thanking her. "I will drive with you, Maggie. I need the stuff to make Billie's favorite dessert!" She says stepping inside the car from my father's work.

"We will go home to collect the stuff we need on the beach, are you girls coming with us?" Patrick asks stepping inside Kimo's car, next to him.