𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Chapter Twenty-Nine; Burning Rose_________________________

_________________________

Kauai, Hawaii
Kalalau beach (School Camp)

"You were such in a good shape, Rose!"

"Yes! I want you in the team again!" The girls smiled touching Roselani's shoulder before leaving her. Roselani thanked them putting her sneakers back on. The sports activity went awesome for Roselani. She could show everyone how sporty she is, she has the chance to show her fellow students that she's not the sad one. That she's worth it, just like anyone else.

The door of the girl's dressing room opened and closed. Roselani knew that she was the only one inside the room, so she finds it strange that none was greeting her. Roselani stands up when she felt a weird tension close to her. "Who is there?" That was the thing she said. But when she got pushed against the wall and her neck got gripped tightly, she got her answer. "Bryan. Let me go!" Roselani says fumed.

He chuckled gripping her cheeks harshly with one hand keeping her mouth shut. "Hello, darling. Missed me?" He grinned, Roselani squeezes her eyes wanting to get loose out of his grip but he's too strong. "Are you enjoying your camp? With your friends, your secret lover Billie, the coach."

"What do you want from me, Bryan?"

"You should have obeyed me? Remember?" He traces his finger against Roselani's neck towards collarbone, still holding her tightly. Roselani's lips vibrated, feeling uncomfortable. "You should have kept your bitch of a girlfriend under control. Hm?" He took a hold of her neck again, gripping it tightly.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about," Roselani exclaims out of breath, she holds his hand trying to pull his hand away from her neck. "B-Billie hasn't done anything!" She cough still pushing herself to be stronger than Bryan but it didn't work.

"Then why would she fucking send a gangster-." He hissed in her ear, Roselani frowned confused. "Listen, I have told you what happened if that whore tries something." He started to pull on Roselani's clothes. "Let me fucking tear you apart-"

"No, NO!" Roselani was fighting herself out of this situation, giving him a hard punch on his nose. He took a step backward touching his bleeding nose.

"You bitch." He took a step forward and gives her a hard smack on her cheek. Roselani let out a painful yelp. She falls to her knees and hands to the ground. She stays in that position, feeling her left cheek burning from pain. He grinned looking at her. "You are so worthless, look at you. Having no idea how the world works, having no clue of anything." Roselani teared up, she slowly gripped her folded stick tightly. "No wonder, why that bitch stays with you. She thinks you are sad and poor. Just like your friends, you really think they want to stay with someone like you? You should have known how much they offer for you-." He took a step closer to her, Roselani could sense where he was standing. "And you know what? They are using you-."