𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Chapter Six; Goodbye Los Angeles _________________________

_________________________

Los Angeles, CA

Billie closed the last box with her stuff in it. She stands up and carried the box out of her empty bedroom. Today was the day that Billie is about to graduate and to say goodbye to her friends because she's leaving tomorrow morning. Today is mixed with happiness and sadness. Happy that she can leave high school behind, sad that she can't celebrate this with her friends.

She handed the box over to the man who's helping with moving their stuff into the truck. Their belongings are leaving today to Hawaii, so when they are there that their stuff is already in the house. Billie watched the man walk inside the truck. Finneas wrapped his arm around his sister.

"Today you should be smiling." He looked at her. Billie just shrugged and walked back inside the house, Finneas followed her. "I have a surprise for you. Wait here okay!" He runs outside towards his car. Billie looked around the empty living room. Remembering all the beautiful memories. Finneas walked back, Billie watched him and laugh. Seeing that he's holding a ukulele with a red bowtie around it. "I think you need this there. Your graduation gift." Billie grabbed her ukulele and smiled. "Oh, there's that pretty smile!" He teases and laughs.

"Thanks. I love it." Billie nods and gave the ukulele back to him so he can put it in a box and give it to the man. "Uhm-. Can you tell mom and dad that I will be gone for an hour? There's something important I need to do first." Finneas nods. "Thanks." Billie pat his shoulders and wanted to grab her skateboard, but she forgot that she packed that as well. "Fuck. Can I borrow your-." Finneas chuckled and throws his car key at her. Billie smiled and catches it with one hand, walking outside.

Billie walks inside the location. She looked around the rehearsal room she's going to miss the most. She sighed and looked at herself in the mirrors, the memories she had at this place with the crew were everything for her. Billie grew up as a dancer and she was hoping to grow here for a long time. But that wasn't realistic anymore, not for now. "Uhm here is where we rehearse," Billie explains to the guy she met a few times in the streets. He will be a replacement for her since Billie discovered that he's a great dancer. "They probably are going to challenge you, so be prepared." Billie grabbed two bottles of water and hand one over to him.

He laughs and nods. "Sure, sure. So where are they?"

The crew walks into the room and stopped when they see Billie and the new guy. Billie turns around and smiled. "Hey, guys. I want you to meet Ricky Rozay, my replacement." Billie points at Ricky. They watched him curiously. Natalia walks over to them.

"Well, why do you want to be in The Nemesis? And why do you think that you can replace Billie like that?" She asks crossing her arms.