𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Chapter Twenty-Two; D Rose, D Rose, D Rose_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

I love coming for you baby
And it's killing me inside
I've been dying for you baby
Almost every single night

Roselani throws her head back, her long dark brown curls hitting her bareback. Billie holds her neck while giving her love bites on there. Roselani smiled and holds Billie's face, pressing her lips on hers. While they kiss, Roselani unclasps Billie's bra. Billie throws her bra to the ground.

Roselani's hand slide down Billie's boob, feeling her right there. Billie pulls away from the kiss and looked down at her hand. "Hm. You are- big." She giggles and wiggles Billie's boobs playfully. Billie laughs kissing Roselani again. Roselani's hand travel down Billie's stomach she felt the muscles and the belly button piercing. Roselani smiled between the kiss her hand sliding on Billie's underwear, she caresses her pussy through her panties. Billie pulls away again and pants.

"Shit." Billie moans. Letting Roselani know that she's doing a good job. Roselani slides her hand inside her panties and starts to play with her clit in there. Billie throws her head back moaning. "Fuck Rose." Roselani felt with her other hand Billie's neck and has the opportunity to kiss her neck, so she did. "Yes, just like that baby. But wait," Billie whisper and hold Roselani tight, they switched positions.

Roselani lies down and Billie was on her knees. She took her panties off and lie with both legs in between Roselani's legs. "Lift your back," Billie asks grabbing two pillows. Roselani arched her back while Billie shoves two pillows underneath, Roselani lies back down. "Comfortable?" Billie asks grabbing Roselani's ankles. She let Roselani's legs dangle on her shoulders. She laughs biting her lip.

Billie pulls Roselani closer to her so her pussy is closer to her. "Oh, what is this?" Roselani giggled getting wetter of excitement. Billie smiled and bend down.

"One of the Kamasutra positions." Billie answers simply. Roselani laughs. When she felt Billie kissing her thigh and licking her pussy, Roselani gasps and moans. This position feels more intense because her pelvic is lifted. Billie's hands slide up massaging Roselani's breasts while she gives tender kisses on her clit. She sticks her tongue into her pussy pumping in and out of it.

"Oh-. Yes, yes!" Roselani moans her whole body vibrating. Billie stopped, flicking her tongue on her clit. "Faster, faster!" Roselani sobs, Billie did what she says. "Hmm." Roselani moans and smiled placing her hands on top of Billie's hands that still got a grip on her boobs. She came, Billie licked her clean and let go of her legs. Lying on top of her now.