𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Chapter Two; Two different Passionates_________________________

_________________________

Los Angeles, CA

Billie watched the two officers sitting in front of her inside the car. They drove her to the station with flashing lights. "Is the sirens really necessary?" She questioned, but none of them answered. Billie slumped on her seat and gaze at the mirror full of raindrops. It was storming outside. "Hey! My bike is still there!" She says shocked and cursed beneath her breath. One of the officers glanced at her.

"Your belongings will be taken to the station after they are done with eviction. What color is your bike?" He asks, grabbing his notepad.

"Black. Spray paint, black." Billie mumbled, the officer nods writing it down. "Next to an Opel Manta from my friend." She turns around to look at the car that's driving behind, Darryl is in there currently.

The officers escorted Billie inside the station. She needs to put her jewelry, phone, and keys into a box. "Alright, press your hands against the wall and spread your legs. Please." A young officer woman said. Billie gave her a small smile when she caught the officer staring at her way too long. "Tonight please!" She says with a nervous voice.

Billie chuckled. "Okay girl. Relax!" She slowly turns around and presses her hands against the wall, spreading her legs. "Here you go." Billie smiled. The officer kneeled and touched Billie's legs firmly, slowly going up. Billie bites her lip, she would lie if this wasn't something she finds attractive. The officer stands back up touching her hips.

"Turn around and spread your arms, please." Billie did what she asks and she starts to feel her arms. "Alright, walk down the gate and follow the instructions." Billie nods and walks to the gate, her hands got cuffed again by another officer.

"I will lead you to your room, about an hour you are going to the consultation room to talk with the commissioner. Before you go to the room we need contact details from your parents since you are under twenty-one." Billie's eyes widen.

"No, no, not my parents!" She says shocked.

"Is there any reason?" The officer asks.

"U-Uhm. My parents are on a business trip. They will be back next week so I'm staying with my brother." Billie lied, the officer stared into her eyes and nod grabbing his notepad.

"His age, name, and phone number?"

"Finneas O'Connell, twenty-five and-." Billie says his phone number, the officer writes everything down and brings Billie to her stay in. Billie sits down in her cell room, the officer closed and locked the door. She stands up and walks around the small room with only a bed and a toilette.