𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Four; You are joking, right?_________________________

_________________________

Los Angeles, CA

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub. Look, mami, I got the X, if you into takin' drugs. I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin' love. So come give me a hug, if you into getting rubbed.

The typical song of 50 cent echoed through the more silent room when Natalia's lips are connected on Billie's. Natalia's fingers go to her top, opening the buttons of her top one by one.

Billie's mind roams when she's focused on her hormones. She felt very horny and was into humping with Natalia, but something in here tells her that this wasn't a good idea. Because this was just lust and drunkenness. Billie knows that she will regret this later on and doesn't want to hurt Natalia's feelings.

When Natalia fiddled on her last button, Billie grabbed her hands. She pulls away from her. "Don't-." Billie mumble and want to sit up, Natalia got off of her looking at her with confusion. "Sorry-. I need to go home." She fixes her hair and stands up.

"What-. But Billie-." Natalia stands up closing her top again.

Billie shook her head."I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened. I don't know what I was thinking-."

"It wasn't you, Billie. It's me." She touches Billie's arms. "I thought maybe, you wanted this as well," Natalia said carefully. Billie smiled biting her lip.

"Oh yeah. I wanted this as much as you want, but this will be complicated with the crew and our friendship-." Natalia nods understanding. "I see you later okay? Goodnight." Billie kisses her cheek and walks out of the room. Natalia groans in frustration and lies down on the same couch she thought it will be the couch of tonight.

When Billie said her goodbye's to everyone and risks her life by skating on her way home still drunk, she walks inside the house. Billie softly closed the front door and wants to go to her room as fast as possible. She heard her parents talking in the kitchen. "Hi, Billie! How was work?" Her mother calls for her.

Billie looked up and let out a groan. "Fuck." She mumbled to herself and walks to the kitchen. "Good! If you don't mind I'm going to take a shower and go straight to bed. I'm so tired." Billie's fake yawn turns into a real yawn. Her parents watched her.

"Of course! Don't you want to eat something first?" Her father asked. "I have cooked your favorite meal." Billie nods and smiled a little, walking away. He turns to Maggie. "Did you smell weed?" He asks facing his wife. Maggie shrugged not knowing what he's talking about.