𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Sixteen; Billie and Braille_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

(Make sure to comment and answer the questions below :) !!)

The next day, Roselani and Hei walk into their school. Hei watched her friend walking beside her silently, her stick moving left and right. Hei looked up at Roselani's glasses. "There's something different about you." Hei started. "You are so-. Silent, did something happened you didn't tell me?" She assumes. Roselani laughs and shook her head. Hei gasps. "No fucking way! It has to do with Billie doesn't it!" She smiled big. Roselani bites her lip thinking of her. "Did you guys had sex!" Hei whispers. They walk into the classroom and sit down in their usual place.

"Oh gosh, no!" Roselani laugh. "We just. Kissed." She blushes thinking of yesterday night in the rain. Hei let out a yell, a few students watched them curiously but got back with what they are doing.

"Oh my God! Billie kissed you?" Hei whispered smiling big. "Finally! I knew this would happen!"

"No, I kissed her first." Hei's mouth dropped surprisingly. "She was so sweet and funny. I just couldn't resist somehow." Roselani smiled.

"Are you both a couple now?" Hei asks curiously.

"That's too early to say. We will see how far it goes." Roselani touches her keyboard. Hei smiled feeling intensely happy for her best friend. "Is it okay if I can borrow your history book? I'm going to ask Billie if she can help me since she was a sophomore before. Logically that she can't read my Braille versions." Roselani giggled. Hei nods figuring that she's not going to use it, since she's a procrastinator.

Hei smiled. "Already using your girlfriend for homework? I'm so proud of you." Hei joked and pouted. Roselani rolls her eyes annoyed making Hei laugh. "Of course! I will put it into your backpack, okay?" Roselani nods, listening to the teacher.

The hallway full of students gets silent when two polices walk next to Bryan. He got taken to the station. Roselani, Hei, and Kai are standing next to each other. Hei and Kai watched Bryan. He glared at them, making Hei uncomfortable and also a little anxious since his glare looks more like a threat. Hei holds Roselani's hands tightly, squeezing them. Roselani couldn't see what's going on but she can feel that this wasn't a pleasant circumstance. She rubs Hei's arm, comforting her.

When the polices and Bryan walks past them Hei and Kai faced each other. "He gets what he deserves, don't worry," Kai says. "I'm going to search up that son of a whore-." He murmurs and was the first one who left the hallway at a fast pace.