𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Thirteen; Favorite song, other feelings

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

(Please your comment matters! I would love to read what you think 🤍)

Roselani takes a step inside her bath full of bubbles. She took another step and sit down letting her body get used to the hot water. Roselani ties her hair in a messy bun and slumped inside the warm bath. She closes her eyelids and relaxes. Humming her favorite song she caresses her arms with the foam.

Roselani bites her lips when her hands slide down her breast, massaging her thumbs twirling her nipples. She giggled when it tickles, her right hand slide down her belly to her thigh. Roselani let out a soft whimper when she felt the electrifying sensitivity through her body. Her fingers softly touch the inside of her folds and start to discover down there. Roselani frown, not feeling anything at all. Until her fingers go along her sensitive nub. When she starts to rub on that place, her lips parted. She opens her legs a little wider and gripped them on the edge of the bath while she keeps rubbing there. Roselani feels the need to keep going when the sensitivity feels more and tempting.

There was a knock on the door. "Rose are you ready? You need to go to school!" Her mother calls for her. Roselani gasps and immediately stopped.

"Y-yes!" She stutters and blushed out of embarrassment. Even when she knows that the door was locked and her mother hasn't noticed anything. The mood changed quickly so she got out of the bath.

Billie lies down on her bed, gazing at the ceiling. She has free time and was planning to discover Oahu a little on her own. Not only to discover the big city but also to think about something. Her feelings.

Billie grabbed her sketch notebook and skipped a few pages. She drew a girl walking on the street with a guide stick in her hand, the other drawing is Roselani smiling. That was Billie's favorite sketch of hers because it looks like Roselani so well. The dimples, her eyes, full lips, and her wavey hair.

Her heart thumped at the thought of Roselani. She let Billie's creativity works since she starts drawing again. Roselani's name in gravity style, a few sketches of her in person. Billie has pages all about Roselani and could draw more about her if she wants to.

Billie grabbed her phone and searched for Roselani's WhatsApp, which is full of sending voice notes to each other. "I hope you are available because I will be standing at the parking lot when you are out of school." Billie smiled and send the voice note.

It only took three minutes for Roselani to reply. Billie heard Roselani's giggle, making Billie's belly turn again. "I'm always available for you, hear from you later Billie!" Roselani's joyful voice with that beautiful accent made Billie groan when she felt the butterflies pop in. She has been feeling this since Roselani's audition and her feelings for her are getting worse by the day.