𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Chapter Twenty; The Swan & What are we?_________________________

_________________________

October 2016, Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

(Again, a long chapter for you guys!)

"Yes, your face looks as normal. Only the bit of blue underneath your left I! But I can cover it up!" Hei says helping Billie with some powder.

Billie chuckled. "I'm glad Roselani wasn't able to see my messed up face. Gosh." Hei kept silent. Billie looked at her face. "Something wrong?" She asks curiously. Hei shrugged not saying anything. "Hey, we are friends, right? You can tell me anything. Even though I'm dating your flaming best friend." Billie grinned, Hei smiled and sighed.

"I'm just. Feeling guilty of what happened, I know it's almost a month ago but-. If I didn't go to bed with Bryan in the first place, this all wouldn't happen -."

"Don't blame yourself. This has nothing to do with you. Bryan has something with me. Homicides tendencies or something like that." Billie chuckled, Hei couldn't laugh at all. "Don't be pressed about it. Come here." Billie pulls her for a hug rubbing her back. Hei hugs her back closing her eyes.

"Roselani was so scared and miserable when you were gone. I have never seen her like this before. You mean everything to her and I just felt more guilty because you aren't the only one who was hurting. But Roselani as well-. It's just, fucked up."

"You didn't know this side of Bryan. I understand because he can hide under his mask well. Every young school girl will fall for it." Hei nods. "Accept the fact that this isn't any of your doing. Okay?" Billie smiled taking her hands. Hei nods. "As for Bryan, don't worry about that piece of shit. Let me handle it." Hei frown but let it go when Billie drags Hei with her out of the restroom of the theatre.

"No NO!" The director of the play throws his scarf off his shoulder. His assistant picked his scarf up. "This can't be TRUE! Where is my swan? WHERE!" The ballerinas who are busy preparing for the show looked at him shocked. When he's angry, he became scary. He rubs his head. "I need an aspirin!"

"The swan is sick and her substitute is stuck in traffic. The chance is minimal that she's going to make it to her first appearance." His assistant explains giving him an aspirin and water. Roselani who's sitting on a chair while someone from the production is doing her hair just like the other girls is listening to the conversation carefully.

"What is The Swan Lake show without a swan!" He screams looking at the other production team who watching him silently. "This can't be true! There are thousands of people waiting!" He sighed not trying to have heart failure. He turns around and discusses with the team what to do.