𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Chapter One; Pilot_________________________

Chapter One; Pilot
_________________________

June 2016, Los Angeles, CA

The girls laughed walking out of the Hollister Co store. "You know, I think that Kevin is serious about the upcoming senior prom." Jennifer snickered, Robin glanced at her best friend holding her shopping paper bag. "I have caught him arranging something special for his proposal. He's been talking to Savio, the manager of this romantic Italian restaurant downtown! Crazy right!" She laughs and grabbed Robin by her arm. The cheerleaders walk inside the Starbucks store to order their usual coffee before heading to school. "Enough about me and my amazing boyfriend, how is your girlfriend! Did she asked you?" She asks curiously standing next to Robin in line.

"Uhm-. Billie hasn't asked me yet, for prom." Robin bites her lip ashamed. Jennifer gasps hard. A couple in front of them turns to the girls, but when they realized that they are just overreacting teenagers they turn away, not paying attention anymore.

"What do you mean she didn't ask you?" Jennifer crosses her arms. "How does it work actually? You are both girls, do you maybe have to ask her?" Robin shrugged and took a step forward with Jennifer.

"I mean, she's the one taking the first steps in our relationship so I'm guessing that she wants to ask me. But lately, she's been so distracted with that stupid dance group of hers." Robin rolls her eyes.

"You mean The Nemesis? They are so cool!" Jennifer smiled, it was their turn to order. "Can we have an Espresso Frappuccino light blended with soy milk please?" The woman behind the bar nods, Jennifer pays for their coffee this time.

"Well, my father doesn't like it-."

"So? Who cares! You know how romantic it is, a forbidden love! I would die to have this experience!" They walk to the end of the bar to pick up their coffee. "You are a lucky girl!" She takes a sip.

"It's not a fairytale Jen! Do you know how stressful it is, what if my father finds out that I'm dating one of The Nemesis members? He will kill her and me!" They walk out of the shop, they are back outside. "The worst part is that Billie doesn't seem to care, at all! She isn't even afraid of my father!" She groans.

"Girl.- what do you want her to do? Stop her passion for dancing to be with you?" Robin stopped and glared at Jennifer crossing her arms. "Okay, that sounded wrong, sorry babe. But you need to calm your tits! Trust Billie and your relationship." Robin keeps silent about the advice Jennifer is giving her. They walk further into the city to see a crowd of people standing silent, there was a different atmosphere hanging in the air. As if something is about to happen. Just then, beautiful fierce girls wearing the same outfits and same face masks, make enough space on the street. Standing in front of the traffic light so the cars don't have the opportunity to drive away.