𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Three; F*ck the Police!_________________________

_________________________

Los Angeles, CA

So please don't take my love away. Let my baby stay. The song filled Billie's ears when she took the last stairs of the third floor. When the song ended for the tenth time, she pulls the earbuds out and walks towards her locker. She turns on her code and pulls her locker open. Billie was faced with a cute picture of Robin and her together. Her heart races while seeing the picture. She blinked a few times and looked away, grabbing the books she needs for the first two hours. Billie hides her skateboard inside the locker and throws a peppermint in her mouth.

"OOH OOH GO EAGLES!!" The football team cheered happily through the halls. Billie turns around and watched them walk past her and the other students. They have won their last game, they represented the school very well. The cheerleaders walk after them. Robin was laughing with the girls. One of the guys throws Robin on his shoulder, she gasps and tries to pull her skirt down since the cheer uniform is short.

"Jack stop it!" She laughs patting his back. Billie felt all sour inside and just looked in her locker. Pretending that she's having her own business going on in there. He put her back down. "You idiot!" She hit him a few times. He grinned grabbing her wrists.

"Now that we won. Means one thing, hm? My prom queen. You better put on that sexy dress of yours." He smiled checking her out. Robin laughs. Billie harshly slams her locker closed, making Robin and Jack stop their conversation to look at her. Billie gave them the dead glare for a moment and turns around walking towards the classroom. "What is her deal?" He mumbles confused, throwing his arms around her. Robin stares at Billie for a moment and shakes it off. Not wanting to think about what happened.

Robin just shrugged and looked up at Jack. "I will send you our dress code." She walks away from him.

"Okay so, we can not say what the value is at x is one but we can say that as we approach one, that the limit is two," Shayla says, drawing the lines correctly. Billie watched her proudly. "Is this correct?"

"Mhm. Yes, ma'am." Billie smiled. "When we look for differences in different sides, what about the function f x with a break?" She grabbed her pen. "You see. We can't say what the value a is because there are two competing answers. Three comma eight from the left and one comma three from the right." Billie explains showing the decimal numbers.

"Oh! So we can use special signs minus and plus. To define one side limits. The left-hand limit three comma eight is min and the right-hand limit one comma three is a plus! Which means the ordinary limit doesn't exist!" Shayla smiled big. Billie slams her hand on the table, making everyone in the library look at them shocked. Billie stands up.