𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Chapter Twenty-Four; Banana Float_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

Billie smiled chewing on her gum. She put her helmet on and her gloves. Billie makes a few turns with her left gear lever and speeds away from Darryl with her black monster quad. They hired two quads for a few hours. Darryl laughed watching his best friend with speed.

"DAMN BILLIE!" He laughs and fasts puts his helmet on he turns his gear lever and speeds up as well, trying to catch Billie. They are both driving next to each other, Billie stands up and speeds more faster than Darryl. He grinned and speeded more. They are taking the route where they can get dirty with the mud and when there are a lot of jumps. Of course, they read the instructions and took an hour of lessons on how to use a quad. Because they have their driver's license and eighteen above they got permission to drive this thing.

It's Friday which means that Darryl is only here for two days, Monday he will go back to Los Angeles in the morning. So Billie is taking the whole week free since she has worked a lot of hours before. Her boss is fine with it. She enjoys her moments with her best friend trying to do any fun stuff they can do in Hawaii. Something she hasn't done either when she is here for already a few months.

They stopped when they had a nice view of the sea. Billie took her helmet off and touched her little braid. "Burger?" Billie smiled opening the paper bag of Burger King. She glanced at Darryl who's taking his helmet off. They sit comfortably on their quads. Darryl nods, Billie throws him a burger and Darryl catches it nicely with one hand. They opened the wrapper and took a bite of it, both moaning about how good it tasted. "Damn, this is amazing."

Darryl nods glancing at her. "Okay, you need to choose between two things-." Billie nods looking at her friend. "Pussy or a good ass burger?" He smirked devilishly. Billie laugh and sighed making her choice.

"Pussy for sure-. Come on, you know me." Billie grinned making Darryl laugh. "You would say the same. It's just how we want, how we enjoy."

"You enjoy for sure. Let me guess, Roselani is a Hawaiian which means that she eats a lot of pineapples." He took a bite of his burger. Billie bites her lip and nods, giving him a sign that he's right. "Why are they so-. Freaking sexy, it hurts." He rolls his eyes finishing up his burger. Billie glanced at him.

"With they you mean Hei? Roselani is mine." Billie glared at him grabbing her bottle of water.

Darryl chucked. "Of course I mean, Hei. That girl is getting my head in someday." He rolls his eyes. Billie smiled taking a sip of her cold water.

"So, you and Hei huh?" Billie licked her lips. Darryl glanced at her. "Don't worry, Roselani and I talked and we agree that we won't interfere with what's going on between you two. It's not like our relationship has any-. Good example." Billie chuckled. Darryl nods looking down.