𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Eighteen; Roses wash away, but the blood will stay

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

(warning: disturbing content)

"Rose. ROSE!" Hei claps her hands together. Roselani jumps surprisingly. "Wow, you were gone!" Hei laughs. "Let me guess. It starts with a B, looks like a sexy rebel, and is an incredible dancer." Roselani laugh.

"I will do everything to just-. See her." Roselani bites her lip, holding her book against her chest. "Do you think that she thinks of me? Right now?" Hei laughs.

"Oh my gosh, Roselani. I have never seen you in love before but now I see that you are-. It's so adorable." Hei jumps happily and hugs Roselani. "I guess! The way Billie looks at you and talks good about you makes me think that you are all in her mind."

"I can't wait to be with her again!" Roselani closes her locker. "I want to give her something, but what?" The school bell rings, everyone headed to their class.

"We will figure out but now history!" Hei took her hand and dragged Roselani with her. Tyler watched them walk into class, he decided to go to the restroom before he joins the same class as the girls. He washes his hands after his business and grabs a few papers to dry off his hands. He heard the door open and close but he didn't pay attention. When Tyler turns around his heart races when he sees Bryan's group with Bryan himself standing around Tyler. Bryan nod, giving a sign to lift Tyler by his collar. Tyler watched them in shock.

"I don't need to explain to you, why we are here. Don't I?" He mumbled. Tyler shook his head no. "I don't need your stupid ass to know who did me wrong. I already know, egg head. That girl who hangs out with the blind chick. What's her name?" Bryan asks, facing Tyler closer. His friend holds him tightly making Tyler breathe for air.

"H-her name is B-Billie." Tyler stutter. "She just lives here and I assume that she's dating Roselani. A friend of Hei and Kai as well, she works at the hut where Kai works as well. That's the only thing I know. Please, leave my face alone." Tyler says fast, squeezing his eyes shut.

Bryan glanced at his friends and back to Tyler. He already figured that Billie was the one hitting him that night at the lake house. The moment they had eye contact at the beach yesterday, he got his memory back from that night. Billie's fast movement before his sight turned black. Bryan nods and walks away from them leaving Tyler alone with his friends who start to punch and kick him inside the restroom.

"How is working going?" Roselani smiled sitting across from Hei. She places her tray with on it a chicken sandwich and milk. She's calling Billie through her watch since she's having lunchtime.