𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Chapter Eleven; Sophomore girls_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

(Don't forget to leave a comment with your opinion about the chapter! I would love to read it! 🤍)

"I can't believe that the vacation is over!" Hei groans opening her locker. Roselani stands next to her holding her book tightly against her chest. "Have you done your homework about Shakespeare?" Roselani smiled. "Ugh, why did I ask? Of course, you did." She closes her locker again. With their arms linked they walk into the hallway. Roselani uses as usual her stick. In this school, everyone is wearing a uniform. The girls wear the same grey box pleat skirt with a white button-up shirt and a dark grey jacket. Their shoes need to be black so the girls are wearing black over knee boots to match.

Hei's crush walked past her, smiling at her. "Oh my God. He was smiling at me!" She whispered to Roselani. She laughs in response.

"Why haven't you told me, that you and him-."

"Let's talk about it later, okay? Now we need to go to class, we are sophomore's now!" Hei cheered. Roselani smiled a little, still feeling off that Hei didn't share her first-time story with her. When they got in class the girls sit as usual next to each other. Hei placed Roselani's laptop on her desk, Roselani thanked her and opened her laptop. The keyboard isn't alphabetical but in Braille, so when the students need to write or need to make notes, Roselani can type it out on the computer. It automatically will send it to the teacher. All her school books are also in Braille so she can follow all the lessons normally.

The school bell rang, the teacher just wanted to close the door but a student rushed inside the classroom on time. "McCartney, already late and school just began." The teacher looked at her watch. "I don't think that you want to stay at Sophomore year for the second time, just because you are always late." She only said it to him, not letting the whole class heard.

"Sorry, ma'am." He looked around seeing one place at the front. He sees Roselani and Hei sitting in their usual place at the back next to the window, he glanced at Roselani for a few seconds before taking his place.

"Alright, let's begin with the presence." She closes the door and walks to her desk. "Martins."

"Presence, ma'am."

"Kyông."

"Presence, ma'am!"

"Hale."

"Presence, ma'am," Roselani says clearly. Tyler McCartney turns around glancing at Roselani.

"Wow, Tyler is constantly looking at you. What is his deal?" Hei whispers into her ear. Roselani frowned confused. "I swear when he just walked in he instantly searched for you. Kinda creepy."