𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Chapter Twenty-Three; Secret desire_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

Hei slam her locker closed. "Isn't it sad that Darryl is here for just one week?" She picks up her backpack and hangs it over her shoulder. Roselani hum. "I mean-. Billie is going to miss him much more when he's going to leave again. What if he stays longer?" She hooks arms with Roselani and walks next to her to the exit of the school. The school day of Tuesday just ended. Roselani laugh. "What?"

"You like Darryl, don't you? It's so obvious. You just met the guy, Hei." Hei sighed "Besides he's-."

"Twenty, I know. But who cares about the age, we are in the twenty-one century. Come on." Hei rolls her eyes. "I don't have feelings for him, Rose. Don't worry he's a good friend to have fun with-. Oh and besides, you are dating Billie and she will be nineteen in two months. So, what?" She laughs. Roselani shushed her. "Don't worry none heard us. Not to forget that I will turn seventeen this year."

They walked outside of the school. "Okay. You are right about that, but I just want you to be careful, you know what happened with Bryan, Hei."

"I know. But do you think that Darryl is like Bryan?"

"I mean, he loves the attention of girls a lot-. But that's the only thing they can relate to. Bryan is a horrible guy and needs to go to jail. For real."

"Darryl is hotter than Bryan. I feel ashamed that I lost my v-card to a loser like him." Hei sighed. "But fine, things happened for a reason, right?" Roselani nods. "He has more personality, can dance great and is actually-. Kinda cute." Hei blushes a little.

Roselani laugh. "Hei! You just told me that you-."

"Shut up. I don't know how I feel." Hei laughed, the girls walk towards the bus stop. "What are you doing today?" She asks Roselani when they sit down next to each other, inside the bus.

"I'm going to Billie and she will take me to ballet. We can hang out after my ballet class?" Roselani suggests. "Billie can help us with math if she wants."

"Will Darryl be there?" Hei asks curiously, Roselani rolls her eyes putting her glasses on. "Just joking!"

Roselani danced ballet, being all focused on her movements. Billie leans forward with her arms resting on her legs, looking at her girlfriend. Darryl crosses his arms paying attention to Roselani's technique. They were able to watch Roselani's private ballet training, she trains with the group but also alone. Even though she's a talented ballet dancer since she was a baby, it's sometimes hard to keep up with the others. "She's amazing huh?" Billie smiled glancing at her best friend who's focused on everything Roselani does. "A born talent."