𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Chapter Seventeen; Roselani & Billie_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

Billie's POV

The twinkle in her eyes when she's telling me about her first repetition of her role as a ballerina. Roselani, she's the most passionate person I know. Giving everything she's having inside, sometimes latent, but I know her, and I notice if she's something hiding. Beautiful and certainly, competitive, modest and shy but also not shy.

The shyness is because of me now that she knows that I'm in love with her, she's acting different, not too much different but she's sweeter. Which I adore, her soft side is getting into me. I glanced at her. Her long dark brown beach waves are done reaching the middle of her back. She's wearing a cute red top with a white mini asymmetrical skirt and her white Converse sneakers. Her makeup is naturally done and her red lips match her caramel brown skin tone.

She makes me flush red of how beautiful she looks. Feeling kinda nervous, I never have felt that before. Girls I like, I'm always this confident, but with Roselani, I want to be careful with her. Little has to do with her first experiencing things as too I don't want to hurt her feelings. I want her to be all comfortable around me since we grew this close.

"You look beautiful." I complimented her for the fifth time. Roselani smiled and lift our connected hand. She plants her lips against my upper hand. No red kiss marks have left on my skin, it's a great pigment she's wearing. I smiled biting my lip.

"Hei helped me. I'm sure that you look nice as well." She tucked on my white blouse. "You smell amazing." Roselani hugs my arm, I grinned.

"Thanks, I showered." I joked with the truth. We laughed and walk inside the building. "We arrived! Our first date Saturday night can begin!" I cheered making Roselani laugh.

Tomorrow is just a week ago that Roselani and I kissed. So together we decided to go on a date. "Where are we, Billie?" Roselani uses her senses to know her surroundings, her ears twitch when she heard a few couples talking inside the dance room. I smiled walking further into the place with her.

"This is a nice spot for us." We stand in the middle of the room. The two teachers a woman and a man are standing in front of the couples. The woman holds a clipboard saying the names of the couples.

"Oh, we have a young couple here! Billie O'Connell and Roselani Hale." The other couples stare at us with a smile. They probably think how 'cute' we are. We for sure are going to show them how 'cute' we dance to all the adults in here. I smiled friendly at them, Roselani frown still not understanding where we are.