𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

Chapter Thirty-One; Happy Birthday Hei!_________________________

_________________________

Last week of November
Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

The girls in the hot tub giggled and kissed each other. Touching each other's big boobs. Darryl smoked his cannabis, glancing at the sexy naked girls. He grabbed his phone and video called Billie.

Billie sits up from her bed picking up Darryl's call. "Hey, fella. What's up?" Billie smiled glancing at Darryl's high face. "Dude, you should stop smoking too much. You fucked up again." Billie chuckled.

He grinned. "You know me and my kush are one. You can't separate us." Billie laughs. "Billie I want you to meet Felicia and Chantal." He switched the camera. "Babes, this is my sister from another family Billie." Billie's eyes widen when she sees two girls all naked on her screen. She didn't dare to look down at their bodies. The girls laughed and waved at Billie.

"Hey, sexy thing." Felicia greeted blowing a kiss.

"Come join us!" Chantal says shaking her breast, Felicia smiled playing with her boobs. Darryl grin.

Billie cleared her throat. "Hey ladies, nice to meet you." Darryl switched the camera back to him. "Good that you have fun. Does Hei, know?" Billie asks curiously. Darryl nods, they have decided to go separate ways. What they have they will let it stay in Hawaii nothing less nothing more.

"Yeah, she knows. You know, Hei is a girl I rather want to marry than just a fuck buddy like these two chicks. It's her birthday today huh?" Billie nods. "I have sent her something, I hope she got it on time."

"That's nice of you." Billie smiled.

"Of course, so you needed to tell me something important. I always make time for you even though I'm in a situation, like this." He winked at the girls, they smiled at him having attention to each other.

"I finished Bryan. For good. He was the source and he needed to feel that I'm serious." Billie mumbled. Darryl smiled sitting more up from the tub. "He can't walk for a while, he doesn't even snitch on me. I don't understand why." Darryl chuckled.

"That fag knows that he's beaten for good. It was a fair fight, he would be a pussy if he's going to snitch on you. It doesn't run well to his image. I won't either if my enemy beats me." He took a whiff.

"But I had a knife-."

"So? Are there any rules for no weapons? Don't worry Billie, you are good. How is Roselani doing?"

"She's fine, she kinda beats me up from doing something like that since she hears a lot of stories at school that a possible gangster got into a fight with Bryan." Billie chuckled. "But she's happy that I'm doing well, happy that everything is over with him."