𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Chapter Twelve; The Milkman_________________________

_________________________

Oahu, Hawaii
Haleiwa

(Don't forget to leave a comment with your opinion about the chapter! I would love to read it! 🤍)

Billie turned the music on and stand next to Hei. "Gosh, this is so exciting!" Hei jumped happily. Billie laugh. "Okay, so what's next!" She watched Billie dance next to her. Hei smiled and copy the same steps as her. Billie glanced at her and laugh.

"Damn! You are a great dancer! Did Roselani and you swallowed something?" She stopped and watched Hei dancing hip-hop. Billie focused on her technics. Hei poses when the song ended.

"Roselani is a natural talent. I just watched YouTube videos and practice for hours." Hei shrugged.

"That says a lot about your talent, Hei. You should do something with it you know." Billie unplugged her phone from the speaker they found in the empty dance local. Hei crosses her arms.

"Well, I would fly to Los Angeles to march myself in the crew of The Nemesis. But I never thought the greatest Nemesis herself is here in front of me!" Hei points at Billie. She smiled looking down. "But I wouldn't do that because Rose and I have big plans in the future." Hei ties her hair in a ponytail.

"Like what?" Billie frowned.

"We want to live in New York together, following our dream college or university and just being the IT girls we always dream to be." Hei smiled.

"Oh, that's nice." Billie nods and rubs her chin.

Hei frowned and laugh. "Why the sudden mood change? Is it because of Roselani-." Hei teases.

"What are you claiming?" Billie chuckled.

Hei shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe you like her.-"

Before Billie could answer, a janitor walks into the local. "Excuse me, this is private terrain!" He shouts at them. Billie and Hei excuse themselves and walk out of the local as fast as possible.

Roselani bites her lip and ties her last ballet shoe. While her brother is massaging her back. Billie and Hei found their way to the waiting room for the candidates and saw Roselani with her brother on the ground.

It was a nerve-wracking moment for Roselani because today it's Saturday in the morning which means that she's having her audition for the role of the White Swan. She has been training a lot lately at the ballet studio and home. Even the director of the performance saw Roselani and gave her a tip to try the auditions. Her parents are here to support her and so are Billie and Hei.