𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

Chapter Twenty-Six; Camping trip_________________________

_________________________

November, Kauai, Hawaii
Kalalau beach (School Camp)

For the high school students, it's time to spend time with each other on a camping trip. Two sophomore and two junior groups will go to the same camping place. Every class has one teacher and a coach. Billie is the coach of Roselani's class.

Roselani uses her guide stick while walking to the bus with Hei next to her. Billie helped one of the girls with getting her suitcase inside the luggage hideaway inside the bus. "That thing is heavy, we are going to camp, not a hotel." Billie chuckled making the others laugh. The girl smiled crossing her arms.

"You have no idea what I need when I'm far away from home. You can see it as an emergency kit." Billie laugh. "But you can use it too if you want to!" She smiled and touched Billie's arm. "I don't mind." She says flirty, Billie frown and smiled awkwardly at her. Hei rolls her eyes and laughed.

"Poor Billie, that nasty fish of a Brenda is up in her ass. They should have known that she's already taken." Hei mumbled at Roselani, she just smiled.

"It's fine, she can be all that but I trust Billie." Roselani shrugged. They walk towards Billie.

"Hey girls, can I help you." Billie winked and smiled. Hei laughs and gives Billie her mini suitcase with everything in it she needs, Billie throws the suitcase with the others. She grabbed the list and check on the students who have given her the luggage. "Let me help." Billie took Roselani's luggage.

"Thank you." Roselani smiled. Brenda looked at them with jealousy, especially when Billie has this sweet smile for Roselani. But she thinks that Billie smiled at her that way because Roselani is poor.

"Rose! Come here for a hug!" Her mother calls, standing with the other parents who are going to say goodbye to their children as well. Roselani groans, feeling embarrassed. Billie laughs touching her arm.

"We all have been through this," Billie whispered. Roselani nods and used her stick to follow her mother's voice. Billie glanced at Hei. "Where are your parents?" Billie asked, looking at the group of parents.

Hei shrugged. "My mother is on a business trip again and my father is to this tennis tournament. He's betting with his friends who wins. Kinda a hobby of him since he always wins bets." Hei explains, Billie watched her in sorrow, figuring that her parents are never there for her. "It's okay." She smiled. "I'm used to it. It's like I'm the bird who they pushed out of its nest to learn to fly and figure it out by its self. I still live in that nest though."

Billie didn't know what to say. "Hei! Don't forget to hug me!" Roselani's mother calls for her. Hei smiled and immediately walks to her mother for a hug. Billie sees the difference between Roselani and Hei. Roselani's mother waved at Billie. She smiled and waved back. When everything student is inside the bus, Billie was the last one to get inside the bus.