Sana crying got silent when she feel his rough lips on her soft lips .

He start sucking her lips softly like a delicate baby she is .

Sana eyes are closed she didn't move her lips a bit but she feel like he took all her scardness .

Sid leave her lips Sana took long breath and hide her face in his neck.

The electricity came and lights on ,

Sid finally took a relief breath Sana still. hide her face in his neck.

Sid look at her and there proximity,

Sana is sitting in his lap and so close to her that there is not space for air also .

Her dress got improper her frock got up and showing her glowing skin .

Sid hold her shoulder and make her face out.
Sid-bacha look light came now come .

Sana came out sid look at her face and his heart ache to see her miserable state .

Her eyes had turned red with tears, her small nose was also become red, her cheek have steel strain of tears her whole hair had come on her face, she was completely soaked with sweat, that girl looked so scared.

Sid wipe her tears tugged her hair back ,Sana can't look at him she is shocked what they do .

He took her face closer and kiss her forehead .

A small sobs came out from her lips.

Sana came in her sense she look at herself she keep her hand on her chest because her off shoulder dress .

She instantly get up from sid lap and ahh sound skip from her mouth.

Sid look at her legs which have blood .
Sid -make her from up and look at the cut .

Sid-how you got cut in anger .
Sana flinch in fear and move back .

Sid curse himself for scared her he get up and pick her up in bridal style .
Sana shocked by his move.

Sana-I am fine sidharth ji app ....
Sid give her a glare Sana keep silence.

Sid make her sit on bed and move towards drawer ,

Sana try to cover her leg ,
Sid came back with first aid box and seat beside her taking her legs in his lap .

Sana-I do it app ....please...and try to took her legs back,

Sid-now keep silence not a word rude voice.
Sid hold her legs make her dress up and start cleaning her cut

Sana look at him

Sana POV
Why is he doing like this, he is a bad person, then look at my injury, why is it hurting him so much, he do not feel anything for me, yet why does he hurt so much for me, how does it see pain in his eyes for me.

Sid put a band on her wound and look at her.

Sid-are you fine now
Sana nods

Sid look at her mess state,
Sid get up and again took her in his arm ,

Sana look at him with confused face .

Sid took her in bathroom and make her stand .
Sid-go freshnup yourself he move to her closet and give her a night dress .

Sid also move on other bathroom and change himself in comfortable dress.

Sana came out wearing this

Sana POV

What's happening to me, he kissed me and I didn't even say anything, why I don't feel wrong, all this.

why i never stop coming near me why he doesn't feel wrong to touch me.

But when he call me bacha its feel so good like my heart smile .

Why doesn't my heart believe that he can do something wrong when he have taken my sister like because of him i loose her yet my heart does not testify that I hate him.

Sid came back in room and find her sitting on bed lost in her thought.

Sid came near her and seat beside her
and pull her closer .

Sana fall on him by sudden pull there face is so close both have a eye contact.

Sid shake his hand and keep on her shoulder, and put his other hand on her cheek.

Sana look at him ,
Sid -i will never let anything happen to you as long as i am with you. I never leave you alone again .

Sana-sidharth ji why you care for me that much looking at his eyes.

Her question make him silence he don't know the reason but he knew she became the most important person of his life.

Sana looking at him steel waiting for her answer .

Sid -let sleep its late .

He lay down taking her in his arm Sana keep her head in his chest .

Sid kiss her hair .
Sana still in her thought.

Both sleep ....

.......

Let see next....

Vote
Comment