episode 20

When he opens the door and his eyes land on Sana he becomes shocked to see what has happened to her.

he finds her sitting on the a corner of closet in folding herself like a ball gets scared, she cried so much she is so scared

She hide her ear with his palm ,
it feels as if she is saving herself to that thundering sounds.

His heart hurts, seeing her in this state, he cannot bear it, tears come in his eyes, a strange pain arises inside him that how she must have been there for so long.she is scared of darkness.

Sid run towards her and seat on his knee .
He put his phone aside and hold Sana face .

Sana open her eyes and get scare by sudden touch she can't see his face in darkness.

She start shouting
Sana-aaaaaa kun h ,and push him and
she was running her hands in the air again and again to make him away and cry.

Sid-relax sehnaaz its me relax but she didn't ready to hear.

Sid hold her both hand and pull her in a tight hug .

Sana feel his touch and get to know its him .

She cling over him and hug him tightly hide her face in his neck and crying .

Sid rub her back and try to calm her down.

Sid-shh bs bacha stop crying now I am here shhh .

Sana crying more his word sooth her heart pain.

Sid -please Bacha don't cry I am hear not you are not alone shh clam down.

Sana -Why .. did.... you... leave me here alone ......I was afraid of.... thundering.... I could not bear this darkness....
Talk between crying

Sid -bs bacha bs now I will never leave you alone first stop crying don't cry hugging her tightly.

He tries to silence her but she was not happening she is crying very loudly

Sid broke the hug and hold her face in his hand

Sid didn't know what to do to stop her crying but he can't see her like this.

Lightning flashes and Sana shake in scared ness she pull his color which she hold in her fist.

Sid is so closer to her he can feel her hot breath fallen his lips .

Sid didn't know when he put his lips on her .