Chapter 26

~The Weekend~

Shoyo's POV:

I wake up early and quietly get out of bed, I want to make breakfast in bed for Kei for his birthday. I head down to the kitchen and make pancakes and waffles, scrambled and over easy eggs, hash browns, bacon, fruit and I have orange juice, tea and a coffee for me. I plate it all up and carry it on a large tray. I take the elevator since I didn't want to spill juice everywhere.

As I walk into the bedroom Kei wakes up I smile, "happy birthday baby." He sleepily smiles, "thanks Sho. You even made breakfast in bed?" I nod, "I made a little bit of everything,  didn't know want you wanted." Kei drools, "if I said I wanted a little bit of everything?" I chuckle, "then we can share everything. Aside from my coffee, I got you your tea instead." I set the tray down and get into bed, give him a quick kiss, "I'm yours for the weekend. Whatever you want to do for your birthday weekend we'll do." His eyes brighten and his smile widens, "really?" I smile, "really. I won't be taking any work calls or anything. This weekend is all about you."

Once we're done eating, we take a quick shower and get dressed. I pull Kei into a hug from behind, "would you like to go get your birthday present?" He smiles and nods. I let go and grab his hand, "let's go." We make it to the mall, heading to a couple of stores picking up the gifts I ordered, I also made Kei pick out a new phone with a new case, since his was somehow still working, that poor phone needed to be put out of its misery. We've been at the mall for a couple hours we decided to head home so Kei could open his other gifts. 

Once we got home I gave him his present. He opens it and tilts his head, "isn't this similar to what I wore on our first date?" I smile and nod, "so you do remember." After thinking about it for a couple of minutes he gasps, "are you recreating our first date?" I nod and rub the back of my neck, "surprise. I didn't know what to really get you, and with everything that has been going on, we haven't been able to really go on dates. So since it's been a while since we had a date I figured why not recreate our first one." Kei pulls me into a hug, "this is the best present I could've received. I love it." I smile and hug him back, "I'm glad you like it."

~timeskip to tonight~

I wait downstairs for Kei to finish getting ready. I hear Kei walk down the stairs, I stand up with the flowers and walk towards the stairs. I smile, "you look gorgeous Kei." He blushes and looks down, "thanks you do to." I had him his flowers, "here I got you flowers."

Kei gasps, "they're beautiful Sho, *tears up* thank you, they look almost like the ones you first got me

Kei gasps, "they're beautiful Sho, *tears up* thank you, they look almost like the ones you first got me." I grab his hand, "are you ready for our date?" He nods.

We walk outside, and get into the back of a car. Kei tilts his head, "why aren't you driving?" I smile, "well I couldn't drive on our first date so I figured since we're recreating our first date I wouldn't drive tonight." Once we get to our destination I thank my driver and say be back here by 830.