Chapter 9 (cleaner version)

NOTE: * For any chapter that will have a smut scene in it, I will make a cleaner version; which will only insinuate sexual content and a smut version; which will actually go into detail. The story will be the same except for one having an actual smut scene so you can decide which one you prefer to read.*

~Sunday Morning~

Shoyo's POV:

Kei and I are downstairs eating breakfast when I ask, "do you want to video call your parents?" He smiles and nod, "yeah that would be great we can talk to mom about school as well." I grab my laptop and set up the video call to his parents.

~video call between Sho, Kei and his parents~

Mom&Dad: Hey boys.

Kei: *waves* Hi mom and dad

Sho: *smiles* Hi mom, Hi dad how's everything with you guys?

Mom: wait! Kei honey show me your hand.

Kei: *shows his hand and shows Sho's hand too* Sho got us promise rings, he gave it to me last night.

Mom: *gasps* and I missed it?! That's not fair!!

Reika(sho's mom): *walks in* Don't worry I video taped the whole thing, I'll send you the video. It was so sweet, I was in tears!

Mom: awwh... send it! Send it! I need to see watch it now!

Reika: of course. I'll let you guys talk to the boys now, we'll have to get together sometime.

Dad: I'm happy for you guys, when are you guys coming back? we'll have dinner together when you do.

Kei: That's actually why we called you guys. *looks at Sho* Sho?

Sho: So I was originally planning on flying back tonight, but I have to go back into the office later tonight to finalize a few things. So I'm actually going to fly back early tomorrow morning, around 4am is when we'll leave. We'll be back in Japan roughly 7 am Tuesday morning. You guys and Kei can talk it out whether you want him to go to school Tuesday or not. If so I can drop him off in time for school he'll only miss morning practice, and I can also try helping him change his sleep schedule on the flight so he will be a little rested for school, he might still be a little jetlagged.

Dad: That's no problem, Kei what would you like to do? I know you already have your homework for the 2 days you already missed so you won't be super behind. Plus if you wanted I'm sure you could ask Shoyo to help you.

Mom: Kei do you think you can make it through school? If not I can call you out for Tuesday, and have Tadashi grab any homework you have for that day as well. This is the first time you've missed any days of school and like your father said you have your homework from the previous days so you won't be behind.

Kei: I mean, I could go to school, it might be a little hard depending on how well I change my sleep schedule.

Dad: ok, how about we call you out for Tuesday as well, we'll have Tadashi collect the work for you as well. That way we can make sure you're sleep schedule is switched over and you're not jetlagged.

Kei: Ok, thank you mom and dad.

Dad: So Sho how's the office over there going?

Sho: *smiles* It's going better now, I had some issues with one of the project managers and miscommunication which is why I had to fly back here on such short notice. I would like to thank both of you again for letting me bring Kei with me.