Chapter 22 (smut version)

~⚠️🔞chapter contains smut 🔞⚠️~

~4 months later~

Shoyo's POV:

~Phone call between Sho and Kei's Dad~

Hiro: hello?

Sho: hey dad, so I wanted to do something special for Kei since we weren't able to do anything for our anniversary, and with me almost dying I wanted to take him on a vacation to Bora Bora, is that ok?

Hiro: I think he would love that, of course it's ok with us. Just make sure you keep him safe Shoyo

Sho: I'll protect him with my life dad. I also just want us to spend the time together without our phones with people and work bugging us so I'll give you guys and my parents the number of where we're are staying in case of an emergency

Hiro: that's fine, just make sure to take pictures and enjoy yourselves, you both deserve it. When did you want to go?

Sho: in a couple of days? I got cleared from my doctor's so I'm done with everything, no more crutches, no more physical therapy. I still have to keep my brace for support if I feel like i need it but other than that I'm cleared.

Hiro: that's amazing Shoyo! When you get back we'll have to celebrate on your full recovery.

Sho: thanks dad, but don't tell Kei he doesn't know anything, not the trip or that I'm cleared from the hospital here. I want everything to be a surprise.

Hiro: I'll make sure it stays a surprise. See you later Shoyo.

Sho: bye dad.

~end of call~

~2 days later~

I'm finally healed, no more crutches, no more wheelchairs, no more canes, no more physical therapy. I can't wait to surprise Kei, I've been in Tokyo doing physical therapy. I've kept this a secret from him. I'm also surprising him with a trip for our 1 year anniversary. We weren't able to do anything for our anniversary because I was still healing and we weren't able to have an actual honeymoon either so I'm taking him to Bora Bora.

I drive to Kei's school, grab my cane and head to the gym, he should be in afternoon practice still. I open the gym doors and slowly walk with a limp towards him, he smiles when he sees me. I "accidentally" drop my cane and Kei gasps and comes running towards me. I smile at him and continue walking normal, Kei stops in his tracks and starts tearing up. I walk up to him and hug him, "surpise baby." He cries, "is everything healed?" I smile and pick him up, he yells, "put me down before you hurt yourself!" I kiss him, "I'm all healed baby, I'm not going to hurt myself." He pulls me into a kiss.

Once we have our moment Tadashi walks over, "Shoyo! You can walk!!!" I smile, "yeah I had a lot of painful physical therapy, but it was worth it." He tilts his head, "I thought Tai said you wouldn't be walking for a few more months?" I smirk, "yeah I well I wanted to surprise Kei and Tai was helping me out with my therapy. I told him not to tell you anything, just incase it accidentally slipped. So don't be mad at him for lying." He laughs and nods.

Kei is still wrapped around me, I smile, "baby are you ready to go home? We have to start packing." He looks at me, "you're leaving? But you just got healed. Wait you said we? As in me and you 'we'?" I smiles, "yes we, as in you and me. I'm taking you on a trip." He jumps down and excitedly asks, "wait really?! We're going on a vacation? Just the two of us? Where are we going?!" I chuckle and nod, "yes just the two of us going on vacation. But where is going to be a surprise for you. So ready to go pack?" He nods, "yes! Let's go!!" He starts running out of the gym, Tadashi yells out, "Tsuki!!! You need to grab your stuff!! Tsuki!!" I laugh, "it's ok Tadashi I'll grab his stuff. See you later Tadashi." I grab his bags and my cane and walk out to my car.