Chapter 23 (smut version)

Kei's POV:

I convinced Sho to let us drink with dinner even though we're underage, I wanted us to be more bold in bed tonight and I'll need a little 'liquid courage' to do it otherwise I'll chicken out for sure. Sho got tipsy and I ended up getting pretty drunk, I walk over and straddle Sho, I lean in and start kissing and sucking on his neck, grinding my hips into his. He moans out, "K-Kei.." I smirk, "yes master?" He bites his lip, "you're drunk..you should sober up before we continue." I lean in and whisper, "or you can just fuck me now, master~"

He groans and grabs me pulling me closer into him. He kisses down my neck, I tilt my head to give him more access as I moan, grinding against him, "m-more.." He starts sucking on this one sensitive spot and I moan louder. As I moan he shoves his hand down my pants and starts pumping my cock, he whispers in my ear, "how badly do you want to cum baby boy?" His deep raspy voice sends a shiver down my back, I moan, "ah~ please! Make me cum master!" I feel him smirk as he goes back to sucking on my neck. I throw my head back, as I let the all the pleasure I'm receiving just take over. I moan out, "ah~ oh god~ I'm, I'm gonna... ah~ I'm cumming!" I cum into Sho's hand, he pulls his hand out of my pants and licks his hand clean. I blush as he smirks, "thank you for the dessert."

Sho was getting ready for bed so he was laying on the bed in his boxers. I give him a kiss and stumbled to the bathroom and strip naked and put my robe on. I walk out to the bedroom and Sho looks at me with lustful eyes, "you look gorgeous in silk baby." I blush as I straddle his legs, leaning into his ear I whisper, "I want to pleasure you tonight master" I bite on his ear and moan softly making him groan in response. He pulls me into a heated kiss, he whines as I pull away. I smirk and get in between his legs pulling his boxers off. He looks at me while biting his lip.

I slowly swirl my tongue around his cock, licking the pre-cum thats leaking. I moan as take his cock into my mouth, I look up at him with my eyes and his head is thrown back and he grips my hair moaning. I slowly start bobbing my head up and down. He moans more, praising my name, "ah~ Kei~ baby don't stop, Kei~" it turns me on knowing I make him feel this way. I pick up the pace as I massage his balls with my hand and he moans out, " ah~K-Kei! Oh god! I'm going cum. I'm so close baby." I hold onto his hips as he trusts up, soon he moans out, "I'm c-cumming, ah~" I swallow every last bit, making sure nothing drips as I pull away.

I quickly get pulled into a kiss and Sho shoves his tongue into my mouth, tasting himself on my tongue. I moan into the kiss. I pull away and smirk, "master, I need you to be a good boy and just sit there and not move ok? No touching." I slip off my robe and turn around and get on my elbows and spread knees apart. I hear him groan, "oh baby don't tease me." I get 2 fingers wet and line them up with my hole, I looking back into his eyes while I slowly enter my fingers. I moan as I thrust my fingers into myself, quickening the pace. I look at Sho gripping the sheets with white knuckles and biting his lip, I moan, "m-master." I close my eyes getting lost in the feeling, when I suddenly hear him growl, "fuck this, you can punish me later baby." My fingers are quickly replaced with something long and wet, I feel Sho gripping my ass cheeks holding them apart and I realize that it's his tongue. I moan louder, "ah~ Sho!! Oh god!!" He sticks his tongue further into me, kissing, sucking, the things he can do with that tongue is so sinful its heaven. I moan as my eyes roll back into my head, screaming his name as I cum on the sheets.

I sit on his lap and pull him into a kiss, "you weren't a very good boy, master. Now you have to be punished." He nods without hesitation, "master will take whatever punishment you give him baby, just give me that ass." I line his cock up to my ass and slowly sit down, moaning as he fills me. Once he's all the way in I smirk, "master must beg me if he wants to cum, and can only cum when I say." He moans as I roll my hips, "oh baby, you keep that up and it won't be long till I'm begging."