Chapter 16

~Saturday Morning~

Shoyo's POV: 

I was working in my office when I got into a heated conversation with the US office, seems like Mr. Song has been trying to break into my labs and has been sending threatening letters to my office and dad has been intercepting them, and giving them to the the police over there. I was cussing and swearing at the head of security, "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! WHEN I SAY HE'S NOT ALLOWED ON MY FUCKING PROPERTY THEN HE'S NOT ALLOWED ON MY FUCKING PROPERTY UNDERSTAND?! EVIDENTLY YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! WHY DID YOU LET HIM IN MY FUCKING BUILDING?!" I get off the call and just yell, "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!" and throw my phone at the wall. I check my phone to see if its broken and it's in pieces, "great, just fucking great!" I throw the papers off my desk and rub my hands over my face. 

I hear a soft knock on the door, I sigh, "come in." I see Kei poke his head in with a worried expression on his face, "is everything alright Sho? What happened to make you scream like this? What happened to your office? *looks down at the phone in pieces* What happened to your phone Shoyo?" I sit in my chair and groan, "shits happening at the US office and security is not doing their damn jobs. As for the state of my office and phone? Well I got pissed threw my phone against the wall shattering it and same with things in my office." His eyes widen, "Shoyo!" I look down, "I'm sorry love." He sighs, "so will you need to go to New York again?" I shrug, "who knows, I will need to go to my Tokyo office Monday though, I need to check my system and possibly amp up the security of it. I'll probably be gone all of next week." He sadly nods, "I understand." I sigh, "I'm sorry baby, I know you wanted to spend time together, I just I need to deal with this. I promise when this is dealt with I'm all yours ok?" He nods and walks over and sits on my lap, "it's ok, I know somethings will have to take priority. Shall we get you a new phone today?" I nod, "yeah, probably should before people trying calling me and I'm not able to answer."

We walk out of my office and see Tadashi and Tai cuddling on the couch, Tai looks over and asks, "is everything ok Sho? It seemed like a pretty heated conversation." I sigh, "yeah sorry you guys had to hear that. I'm trying to deal with some stuff happening at the US office. I'll have to at least go to my Tokyo office come Monday, see if I can't deal with it from there. If not then I'll be leaving for New York again." Tai's eyes widen, "that serious huh? well I'll head back to Tokyo with you on Monday I need to head back anyways." I nod, "well I need to buy a new phone do you guys want to join we can hang out this weekend before we head to Tokyo?" Tadashi asks, "what happened to your phone?" I rub my neck, "it magically threw itself against the wall?" Tai and Tadashi's eyes widen, I sigh, "yeah, I know I know." 

We head to the mall and I pick up a new phone. We spend the rest of the day hanging out and trying to keep my mind off what's happening. Come time to head home, I ask Tadashi, "Tadashi would you like to stay over? You can stay the weekend if you like, I can run you over to your house for your clothes and school bag and take you guys to school Monday before Tai and I leave for Tokyo." Tadashi smiles, "I'll ask my mom now." Tadashi got approval from his mom to spend the night, we quickly drove to his house so he can get everything he'll need and we head back to my house. We were getting ready to watch a movie when my phone rings and I see it's my dad, I sigh and tell them, "hey guys I have to take this call, I don't know how long it will take so I will apologize if I take long. Go ahead and start the movie without me ok?" Kei frowns, "o-okay, try to stay calm babe ok?" I nod and kiss his head, "I will baby, don't worry. I'll try to make this call fast." I head to my office to take the call

~phone call between Shoyo and his dad~

Sho: yes dad?

Dad: Sho, I need you to be careful these next few days ok?