"Okay, and...Open." I didn't open my eyes, I hear Ranboo laugh, "Melanie...Open your eyes." He let out a weak breath, I open my eyes, only to sigh, covering my face with my hands, "I figured, why can't I just pull this on you two and try to get you two to pull a Lady and the Tramp." I looked at Tubbo, "Why? Just why Tubbo?" I said he laughed, "There's more..." I noticed his hands behind his back, I looked at him, "This is non-alcoholic grape wine." I burst out laughing, "When did we buy this?!" I laughed, "Oh! I bought this when I told you guys I was heading to the bathroom." He opened the bottle, pouring it into the two wine cups, "Oh my gosh, who needs a fancy restaurant when you can go to Tubbo's delights Inc." Ranboo laughed, "Exactly! I'm putting the Mr. Beast Burger to shame, fuck the Dream Burger, I make Tubbo burgers 24/7." He joked.

"I'm gonna be honest with you two and chat, I tried to look up how to make really long noodles to put them here on the plate but these will work." Tubbo shrugged, Ranboo and I looked at each other, I turned pink and flustered, "Enjoy your meal!" He smiled, walking out the frame of the stream, I grabbed my fork, taking the spaghetti, put some in my mouth, I start slurping the noodle, not until I feel a tug, I turn my head, seeing the other end attached to Ranboo, "Ha! You fell for it!" I bit the noodle, making it drop, Ranboo's face was flustered, "Oh my gosh! I just fed the whole editing community content, I have fed you Melaboo content, you're welcome!" Tubbo announced out loud, my face was red, "That i-is so not cool, Tubbo." I kept in a laugh, hearing Ranboo's voice crack.

"Cheers to this stream and for T-Tubbo making our food." I raised my glass up, "Cheers!" We all took a drink of the wine, "I'm talking you, Tubbo's Delights will put Mr. Beast Burgers out for business." We all laughed, "W-Well, chat, this is where we part our way, we might stream tomorrow, I still don't know, Tubbo is vlogging tomorrow, and then we're just gonna go hang out outside, like the anti-socials we are." I smiled, "Bye chat!" I waved, ending my stream and raiding Jack who was streaming.

--------------------------

(Bonus scene)

It was nighttime, Ranboo, Tubbo, and I had changed out of our clothes and into some comfortable clothes to go to sleep, I walked into Ranboo's room, seeing him laying in bed, I looked to the floor, seeing Tubbo had already passed out on the air mattress, I walked towards Ranboo's bed, he looked at me and smiled, he opened his arms towards me, I laid down, he engulfed me into his arms, I smiled, taking in his scent, I felt him kiss my head, "M?" He spoke, I hummed, "Are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked me, I let out a quiet laugh, "Yeah, it's the one you gave m-me when we were in the UK." I replied tiredly, "Oh..." He rubbed my back.

"Hey...Melanie?" He mumbled towards me, I hummed, "Y-Yes, Ranboo?" I snuggled into his chest, "I know we had our playful dates and all but...Do you think we could maybe...I don't know, um..." I softly smiled, "Okay, um, let me try again...Melanie, would you maybe want to go on an...actual date, with me, not tomorrow...Maybe the day after tomorrow?" He asked me, I smiled, "Sure, we h-haven't gone on one either way since we had started dating." I said quietly, "Okay, great, this is great," I giggled, "Ranboo?" I whispered, "Yeah, Melanie?" He said, "D-Did I ever tell you how much I love you."

Ranboo pov:

I smiled, my heart was aching from her soft tired voice, I kissed her head, stroking her hair after, "I...Love you too, Melanie." I whispered, she snuggled against me again, "Now, sleep, I-I'm tired..." She said, I nodded I wasn't laying properly in bed.

I was leaning against my bed frame, while Melanie was basically on top of me, legs were wrapped around my leg, her arms wrapped around my waist, I had one arm wrapped around her while the other was stroking her hair, I smiled softly, hearing her soft snores, I grabbed my blanket, covering the both of us, I closed my eyes, trying to at least get some sleep, considering that I was in an uncomfortable position but I didn't want to wake Melanie, so I just let sleep overtake me.

A/n: Okay, one: Today's stream Ranboo was really serving greaser vibes, respectfully, like fuck it up the outsiders! Second: Quackity's chat was getting too bold...Too comfortable with the comments about his house and about the so called "Barking" first off, it's called a "Grito" not a bark, and second off people in his chat have the audacity to come after the looks of his house, I've been to Mexico before and houses in Mexico are much better looking than ones here in America, and the reason I'm talking about this is because where my parents come from, their houses are much better and my mom and dad have told me that their families had built their current houses personally, and I've seen those houses when I went over there and they are beautiful, Honduras is a beautiful place, especially in a pov from a high place, and my family over in Honduras don't have that much money, and because of COVID they have lost jobs, and I'm not telling you this to feel bad for me but just to imply that just because Quackity and other people from different countries or continents that are influencers who have gotten popular over the years, it doesn't mean they're gonna live in a luxurious house, and one more thing, if you were the people commenting those things about his house and about the Grito, you literally need to do better. Night Girlies:]