6. It's OK (I think)

Lisa POV

I really forgot about Xiao, I called him back quickly, he said he was busy but he could pass around 13:00, I just got worried I totally forgot he was already here in Seoul, I thought it was perfect, but also I told him I was working so I couldn't give him enough time, he said it was ok, since he would leave tonight and he just wanted to see me, yes I was smiling like an idiot when I hung up.

When I left my office and saw Jennie laughing, I couldn't help it but smile like an idiot again, I shook my head and I went towards her "So are you ready?", She smiled at me "Hell yeah Manoban", I smiled back and we heard a knock, the backup dancers were there already, on time, they knew I hated when they were late, once they all were inside I introduced Jennie to them "Guys this is Jennie Kim, she will be debuting soon and you will dance with her, most likely all the choreographies and I don't want to add pressure but Mr. Y is following her debut closely", they all started to talk, I clapped my hands "So let's show Miss Kim what we can do, we already rehearsed her choreography remember?", They all nodded, some of the guys put the music and bam, we started dancing, I was taking her place so she could see what I expected from her".

----
Jennie POV

Omg what I was looking at? Lisa was on fire, seriously! The dancers were in perfect synchronisation, I was amazed, she had a reputation, and that reputation was not even close to what I was in front of me, the song ended and they all drank water.

"So Miss Kim are you ready?" She said to me still panting and for some reason I found that sound kind of sexy, I brushed the thought out of my mind and nodded "Let's see if I can do this, I mean we only practiced for a couple of days already and early morning" I said to her a little bit nervous, she touched my shoulder "You can do it, but you can practice a little and then sing".

I danced, and danced till Lisa thought it was ready, I was already tired but come on! the room was full I needed just some water and I did my best, the people there were really talented, once I started with the choreography the singing part was easy, I wasn't using a real microphone, but still my voice was powerful, Lisa was filming and I just noticed till I was done, they all congratulated me, the dancers said I was doing really well and I felt proud, Lisa gave them 10 minutes to rest and explained to me how to monitor myself  "They all congratulated you, but you have to see it by yourself , come and see this", it was the whole video, "You can see every move, it's better if you monitor yourself after every practice, do you see any mistake?" I tried hard but I couldn't see any, I rewinded the vid a couple of times thinking that probably Lisa saw a mistake, "I'm sorry Manoban I can't see any, you would help me a lot if you point them out, please" she smiled at me, "There's none Jen, you did amazing, it seems will be progressing faster than I thought" I smiled shyly and I felt a sudden joy.

"Ok break is over, two more times and you will be dismissed, let's go from the top" I was smiling, feeling the song and we danced again, I felt so free, then I saw the door opening and Lisa running, I kept dancing but I couldn't see the person just like Lisa was hugging someone, I asked the dancers to do it again and they did, we ended the practice with a big smile on my face but Lisa wasn't there.

I took a glance and I saw a gorgeous man holding hands with my Lisa, wait did I said she was mine?, I just walked back to my manager and looked uninterested, "It's almost lunch time, why don't we order something? Or go out?" I asked her, she nodded and looked at me "Jennie you did amazing, I can see you are improving, maybe you needed some motivation" and she wiggled her eyebrows at me, I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

Then Lisa came back "Guys I'm sorry, I missed the last rehearsal, you can go now, and I will see you tomorrow afternoon, they all nodded and took their things, "So am I dismissed as well Miss Manoban?" I asked her and she smiled at me, "No, we still have to work on some things, I'm sorry I got distracted, it's suppose it shouldn't happen but my friend came to see me and I only see him once in a while, I'm really sorry", she looked so happy and I couldn't really get mad, "It's ok, we still have time to keep practicing and you don't see your friend too often, it's almost lunch time maybe we can eat something and we could catch up at night after rehearsals", she looked at me with a sad expression, "Ohhhh, never mind, you will get lunch with him?, It's ok... don't worry", she was like shy "Yes, you know the person that has been calling me, we are friends but we have been on some dates lately, he is currently working in China, he is acting, and I haven't seen him in a couple of months, I know I said we could catch up today but..."